Air France has been offering excellent service to customers since 2001. You can buy flights, amend or cancel them, get 24 hour customer support, and check in for flights at the Air France Rome Italy Office.
You can make further requests and special assistance with the accommodating airline staff. Simply adjust your itinerary at the Rome international airport to suit your needs. In addition, you can travel with pets, increase baggage, add unaccompanied minors, and more.
At Rome airport, take advantage of rapid, smooth, and timely connections all under one roof. No need to change terminals, and if you booked the ticket through Air France Airlines Rome office, your bags would be instantly transported to the airline’s next aircraft.
Travelers typically seem to have a lot of questions, and those queries appear to be expanding rapidly since COVID. Passengers can get assistance from the Air France Rome office at Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO) with their problems. Passengers leaving from this airport are the only ones to receive advantage. The airline staff is available to help passengers at the airport around-the-clock, every day of the week.
Contact Information of Air France Rome Office:
|Air France Rome Office Address||Leonardo Da Vinci – Fiumicino Airport, Rome, Italy|
|Air France Rome Office Contact Number||+39 02 3859 1272|
|Working Hours||Monday – Friday : 8:00 am – 8:00 pm|
Saturday – Sunday : 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
|Air France Customer Service Phone Number||1 (800) 237-2747|
|Help Center||Visit Here|
|Air France Online Check-In||Visit Here|
|Flight Status||Visit Here|
|Air France Baggage Allowance||Visit Here|
|Nearest Airport||Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)|
Nearest Airport from Air France Rome Office
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport is the closest and most well-known because of the excellent and remarkable services and help it offers to its passengers. The Air France crew at the FCO terminal office is very professional, and they are able to assist travelers. Visitors are invited to the Air France Rome office to discuss their issues with the airline representative.
|Rome Airport Name||Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)|
|FCO Airport Address||00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy|
|Airport Code||IATA: FCO|
|Total Number of Terminal||Four Terminals|
|Arrival and Departure Terminal of Air France at Rome Airport||Terminal 1|
|Rome Airport Location||Get Direction|
Services Offered by the Air France Rome Office
The airline provides world facilities for its customers with high-quality, efficient service. In addition, the airlines regularly treat their devoted customers to free upgrades and priority services.
Air France Ticket Booking
Air France Offices in Rome makes it very simple to make an offline reservation for Air France. Choose whether the flight is one-way, round-trip, or multi-city by visiting the airline at the Terminal 1 of the Rome. Next,
- You must provide details about your desired class of travel along with your departure and arrival points, as well as the date of your trip and, if applicable, your return date.
- You may find all flights that are available for your dates and your route as the airline representative will let you know.
- Choose a flight that fits your budget and the timing you have in mind by comparing the cost and itinerary.
- Provide the traveler information now to reserve that specific flight, and then make your payment and complete the reservation.
- The Air France staff will send an e-ticket to your registered email address as soon as your payment clears.
Air France Booking Cancellation
Flight cancellation rules for Air France state:
- If you need to cancel your ticket at the Air France Rome so at least three hours before the scheduled departure.
- The refund will be applied to the original payment method you used and in the same currency.
- If you purchased your ticket directly from Air France, you may cancel it and request a refund either online or by calling the airline directly.
- If you purchased your ticket through a third party (such as a travel agent or an internet platform), you must contact that third party directly to cancel your ticket and receive a refund.
How to cancel the flight at the Air France Offices in Rome
You can use the following information to your advantage if you are certain about the cancellation and want to know how to cancel your Air France flight tickets at the airport office :
- Visit the airline counter and ask the agent to cancel the flight
- Provide the booking details
- Check to see whether the ticket is refundable or not
- After you cancel the flight, the refund amount would be credited in the original form of payment.
Air France 24 Hour Free Cancellation
For flights to or from the United States, Air France allows ticket cancellations within 24 hours. This policy allows you to keep your flight reservation for up to 24 hours without having to pay anything. The standard regulations will be in effect once you have paid for your ticket.
Change or Alter Name on Air France Booked Ticket
Passengers are permitted to process Air France name correction requests, but only up to 3 characters on the initial or last name may be changed. If an Air France name correction is necessary, it should be requested at the Air France Rome Italy office at least 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
In general, Air France prohibits changing the entire name on an existing PNR to that of another traveler. If tickets were involved, the PNR would have to be canceled and a new reservation at the same service level or utilizing the available dates would have to be made.
Here are the steps to change the name on the existing reservation at the Air France online Booking Office in Rome
- Give the agent your six-digit booking reference or your 13-digit ticket number so they may locate your reservation and make the appropriate changes.
- Request that the agent change the name on your Air France ticket.
- The Air France name correction fee must be paid. Your ticket would be issued again in the lowest class of service that is still available, if one is available. Fare difference may be applicable.
- Passengers will receive the Air France name adjustment confirmation on their registered account once the request is finished.
Air France Flight Seat Upgrade Service.
Ask at the Air France Los Angeles Office if your research indicates that the flight is full. There are numerous causes for flight cancellations. They might have last-minute booking changes, delays due to weather, traffic, or security, or an emergency. Travellers in business class have the option of upgrading to the first-class cabin, freeing up a seat in the latter.
Upgrade to Business Class
- Air France has Business Class, which features fully flat horizontal beds in a 1-2-1 arrangement on Airbus A380, A350, 777, and 787 aircraft.
- Business Class seats are available in a 2-2-2 layout with flatbeds that recline 180 degrees and offer massage features on a variety of long- and medium-haul flights.
- Air France launched the Qsuite, a brand-new Business Class cabin. Suites with doors are available in a 1-2-1 configuration in this cabin.
- The middle-section suites of the Qsuite can be converted into a quad room, allowing four passengers to sit opposite each other in a dining-room-style arrangement.
- The window-side single seats on the Qsuite are also available. You also have the option to choose middle-row seat pairs that can be separated into a double bed, which is very similar to what is generally provided in First Class on other foreign airlines.
- The new Boeing 777-300ER and A350 XWB, which were first introduced on the Doha to London route, now offer this facility.
Upgrade to First Class
- Air France’ First Class has 6.5 feet of legroom and chairs that fold into beds with feather duvets.
- The airline’s First Class seats have an entertainment system and massage features. Only Airbus A380s offer First Class, which has a seat pitch of 90 inches and can convert to a flatbed.
- Each seat has a 26-inch television and an extensive selection of entertainment options.
- The seating arrangement is 1-2-1. The brand-new Airbus A350 and Boeing 787 Dreamliner are set up with a conventional two-class layout.
Avail Latest Offers and Discounts From Air France at Office
You’ll find a tonne of Air France deals at the Air France Offices in Rome. The airline offers a variety of deals and discounts all year long. Grab long weekend discounts, festival discounts, seasonal discounts, and cashback offers before proceeding with your Air France flight reservation. You can use your bank card to pay for any of these bargains or offers. If you use a credit card or an e-wallet to make your purchase, you can even get a selection of flat-rate savings. Always keep an eye out for any holiday promotions that Air France may conduct.
Claim Compensation of Lost/Damaged Baggage
When your luggage is lost, delayed, or damaged, you must notify the Air France Rome Italy office at the airport and save a copy of the Property Irregularity Report they will fill out. You must then submit a claim:
- Within seven days for lost or stolen property, or seven days for damaged luggage – You must provide receipts, credit card statements, or any other kind of value proof to prove that your bag and its contents were worth the amount you are claiming. A “new for old” replacement is also not permitted by airlines when evaluating the worth of your claim. Based on the item’s age at the time of loss, they will consider its value.
- Within 21 days for bags that were delayed – Submit the copy of flight tickets and details of all valuable items.
Air France Unaccompanied Minor Services
Unaccompanied minors are given excellent care the entire way to ensure their comfort and safety. Additionally, the Air France Rome office provides them with a private lounge at Leonardo da Vinci International Airport FCO.
Unaccompanied minors receive help with registration, passport control, security screenings, and baggage claim. Additionally, they are escorted to and from the plane and given excellent care while in flight.
- Check-in – As the parent or legal guardian of an unaccompanied minor, please take the child and any luggage to the Departures hall and then head to the assigned row to check in. An airline representative will help with the required paperwork, take the youngster from you, and complete the check-in. For help finding the check-in row, either use our airport planner or stop by an information desk. You can also talk to the airline’s representatives at Air France Rome Contact Number.
Get Special Assistance at Air France Rome Airport Office
Every traveller is unique in the eyes of Air France. The airline ensures your worry-free flight at the Rome airport. The airline staff would be at your disposal and would support you during every step of your journey.
- Visitors with disabilities – Air France is happy to assist those customers who need assistance in order to guarantee accessibility and deliver the best service.
- At the Air France Online booking offices in Rome passengers get free access to the wheelchair, and it is available on a first-come-first serve basis.
- For more information on the services offered by Air France, please visit the Guests with Disabilities Help Page.
- If you have any questions, contact our reservations department.
- Pet relief area: In both terminals, the Air France Rome Italy office maintains pet and service animal relief areas.
- There are various places in Terminal 1.
- Pet relieving stations can be found on the baggage claim level, before security.
- A brand-new pet relief area has also been developed outside the Parking Structure at the main terminal building of the airport.
List of Additional Queries that Air France Rome Office Can Resolve
The services are offered to allow visitors to come by and ask questions and obtain prompt answers. You can also stop by the Air France check-in desk. The following services are offered by the Leonardo da Vinci International Airport:
- Flight Ticket Booking
- Flight Ticket Cancellation
- Flight Ticket Rescheduling
- Online Check-in
- Airport Counter Check-in
- Airport Self Service Kiosk Check-in
- Unaccompanied Minor Service
- Baggage Allowance
- Duty Free Allowance
- Flight Information
- Airport Lounges
- Visa Information
- Missing Luggage
- Immigration Services
- In-Flight Wifi
- Airport Wifi
- In-Flight Entertainment
- Airport Facilities
- Delayed Flights
- Visa on Arrival
- First & Business Class Enquiries
- Economy Class Seats Enquiries
- KrisFlyer Membership Services
- In-Flight Meals
There will be the issuance of a Property Irregularity Report (commonly known as PIR). Once you have departed the airport, you must file a written claim at the Air France online booking office in Rome within seven days. Reports of mishandled baggage must be submitted, at the latest, seven days after the day the baggage was received.
Yes. Keep a note of the following documents that needs to be submitted at the Air France Rome office –
1: Instruction manual of the dispatch of goods
2: Photo ID of shipper
3: Security declaration
4: Inner content of the consignment
Yes, provided that you must make changes to your Air France flight at least 3 hours before departure.
Yes, flights originating to and from the US and Canada are eligible for free cancellation within 24 hours of purchase.
Yes, passengers can book a flight for minors travelling alone from the Air France offices in Rome.
All you need is the 13-digit ticket number or 6-digit booking reference to request flight cancellation.
Passengers should always be informed of schedule changes at least 14 days beforehand, and changes should only be made to the time or date, not the flight number.
Air France Offices Other Locations
- Air France Rio de Janeiro Office
- Air France Santiago Office
- Air France Osaka Office
- Air France N’Djamena Office
- Air France São Paulo Office
- Air France Accra Office
- Air France Bangui Office
- Air France Port-au-Prince Office
- Air France Perth Office
- Air France Mexico City Office
- Air France San Francisco Office
- Air France New York Office
- Air France Los Angeles Office
- Air France Moroni Office
- Air France Libreville Office
- Air France Seattle Office
- Air France Montreal Office
- Air France Washington D.C. Office
- Air France Luanda Office
- Air France Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Air France Shanghai Office
- Air France Melbourne Office
- Air France Barcelona Office
- Air France Venice Office
- Air France Djibouti Office
- Air France Montevideo Office
- Air France Georgetown Office
- Air France New Delhi Office
- Air France Lima Office
- Air France Yamoussoukro Office
- Air France Hagåtña Office
- Air France Malabo Office
- Air France Guangzhou Office
- Air France Porto-Novo Office
- Air France Frankfurt Office
- Air France Milan Office
- Air France Buenos Aires Office
- Air France Miami Office
- Air France Bangkok Office
- Air France Beijing Office
- Air France Shenzhen Office
- Air France Phnom Penh Office
- Air France Oslo Office
- Air France Tegucigalpa Office
- Air France Cairo Office
- Air France Moscow Office
- Air France Tel Aviv Office
- Air France Dubai Office
- Air France Stockholm Office
- Air France Belgrade Office
- Air France Niamey Office
- Air France Tunis Office
- Air France Beirut Office
- Air France Kuala Lumpur Office
- Air France Abuja Office
- Air France Helsinki Office
- Air France Calgary Office
- Air France Mumbai Office
- Air France Saipan Office
- Air France Lomé Office
- Air France Jeddah Office
- Air France Singapore Office
- Air France Sydney Office
- Air France Riyadh Office
- Air France Istanbul Office
- Air France Sofia Office
- Air France Kunming Office
- Air France Réunion Office
- Air France Taipei Office
- Air France Hong Kong Office
- Air France Yaoundé Office
- Air France Budapest Office
- Air France Amsterdam Office
- Air France Brisbane Office
- Air France Vancouver Office
- Air France Copenhagen Office
- Air France Kinshasa Office
- Air France Lisbon Office
- Air France Guatemala City Office
- Air France Bamako Office
- Air France Santo Domingo Office
- Air France Dublin Office
- Air France Port Louis Office
- Air France Algiers Office
- Air France Zagreb Office
- Air France Nouakchott Office
- Air France Brussels Office
- Air France Houston Office
- Air France San José Office
- Air France Medina Office
- Air France Freetown Office
- Air France San Salvador Office
- Air France Jakarta Office
- Air France Bratislava Office
- Air France Guadeloupe Office
- Air France Bucharest Office
- Air France Luxembourg Office
- Air France Hanoi Office
- Air France Ankara Office
- Air France Charlotte Amalie Office
- Air France Zurich Office
- Air France Madrid Office
- Air France Cape Town Office
- Air France Conakry Office
- Air France Seoul Office
- Air France Johannesburg Office
- Air France Vienna Office
- Air France Dakar Office
- Air France San Juan Office
- Air France Tehran Office
- Air France Philipsburg Office
- Air France Dzaoudzi Office
- Air France Ouagadougou Office
- Air France Tokyo Office
- Air France Panama Office
- Air France Havana Office
- Air France Yerevan Office
- Air France Ljubljana Office
- Air France Rabat Office
- Air France Yangon Office
- Air France Nairobi Office
- Air France London Office
- Air France Fort-de-France Office
- Air France Antananarivo Office
- Air France Polynesia Office
- Air France Amman Office
- Air France Nouméa Office
- Air France Boston Office
- Air France Warsaw Office
- Air France Xiamen Office
- Air France Bogotá Office
- Air France Toronto Office