Since 1947, Delta Airlines has a long history of offering customers high-quality services. You can book flights, amend or cancel them, get 24 hour customer support, and check in for flights at the Delta Airlines Cairo Ticket office located at terminal of Cairo International Airport (CAI).
You can make further requests and special assistance with the accommodating airline staff. Simply alter your itinerary at the delta airlines general offices Cairo, Egypt to suit your needs. In addition, you can travel with pets, increase baggage, add unaccompanied minors, and more.
Travellers typically seem to have a lot of questions while they’re on the road, and since COVID, those inquiries seem to be multiplying swiftly. Customers who have complaints can get them taken care of at the Delta Airlines office at Cairo. Passengers leaving from Cairo Airport and whose flights are operated by Delta are the only ones to receive advantages from the airlines. The airline staff is available to help passengers at the airport around-the-clock, every day of the week.
Details of Delta Airlines Cairo Office
Delta Airlines Cairo City Office always provide passengers with outstanding services when it comes to customer support and 24*7 assistance related to their travel. Check out the details mentioned below as how you can reach them –
|Delta Airlines Cairo Office Address||5 Continents Travel|
15 Ismail Mohamed Street
Jeddah Tower, 2nd Floor
|Delta Airlines Cairo Office Contact Number||+20 2 2736 2030 / 2039|
|Working Hours||8:30 am – 5:00 pm (Saturday – Thursday)|
Closed on Friday and Public Holidays.
|Fax||+ 20 2 2736 9626|
|Customer Service Phone Number||+1 (800) 221-1212|
|Help Center||Visit Here|
|Online Check-In||Visit Here|
|Flight Status||Visit Here|
|Join SkyMiles||Visit Here|
|Nearest Airport Name||Cairo International Airport (CAI)|
Connect with Delta Airlines Cairo Ticket Office to Resolve Your Concern
The airline is globally recognized in the world to offer quality and prompt service to its passengers. Besides, the airlines surprise its loyal passengers with complimentary upgrades and priority services. When you reach out at Delta Cairo, Egypt office location, you will get the assistance related to the following –
- Flight Ticket Booking
- Flight Ticket Cancellation
- Flight Ticket Rescheduling
- Online Check-in
- Airport Counter Check-in
- Airport Self Service Kiosk Check-in
- Unaccompanied Minor Service
- Baggage Allowance
- Duty Free Allowance
- Flight Information
- Airport Lounges
- Visa Information
- Missing Luggage
- Immigration Services
- In-Flight Wifi
- In-Flight Entertainment
- Airport Facilities
- Delayed Flights
- Visa on Arrival
- First Class and Business Class Seats Enquiries
- Economy Class Seats Enquiries
- KrisFlyer Membership Services
- In-Flight Meals
To connect users with Delta customer service team in the quickest way possible, the Cairo international airport offers expert services. Since we are well regarded, we consistently make an effort to give you the fastest yet most dependable support services. Additionally, we have a well-trained and professional staff of executives that are continuously on the lookout for ways to provide you with the right assistance and guidance for your inquiries.
Nearest International Airport from Cairo Office of Delta Airlines
The remarkable & extraordinary services and assistance that Cairo International airport (CAI) offers to its clients make it the closest and most well-known airport in the country. The crew at the Delta Airlines airport terminal office is very informed and professional, and they are able to assist travellers. Visitors are welcome to the airport office to voice their complaints to representatives.
At Cairo airport, take advantage of rapid, smooth, and timely solutions all under one roof. No need to change terminals, and if you booked the ticket through Delta Airlines Cairo, Egypt office, your bags would be instantly transported to the airline’s next aircraft.
|Airport Name||Cairo International Airport (CAI)|
|CAI Airport Address||Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|Cairo Airport Phone Number||+20 2 22655000|
|Airport Code||IATA: CAI|
|Total Number of Terminal||Three Terminal|
|Arrival and Departure Terminal of Delta Airlines at Cairo Airport||International Terminal|
|Cairo Airport Location||Get Direction|
Delta Air Lines Headquarters Address and Contact Details
|Delta Air Lines Headquarters Address||30320, 1020 Cargo Service Rd, Atlanta, GA 30337, United States|
|Phone Number||+ 404-715-2600|
|FAX Number||+ 404-715-5042|
|Established on||June 17, 1929|
Get Hassle-free Services at Delta Airlines Ticket Office Cairo
Delta Airlines Ticket Office offers the most quality assistance to its travellers. And the highly motivated, knowledgeable, experienced, and competent team of specialists is the reason for this flawless service. They put in their all to ensure you always have the accurate info in your hands without having to search through multiple websites or rush from pillar to post. Let’s understand what all services you can avail at the Cairo office –
Delta Airlines Flight Booking at Office
To speak with a staff member who is on duty, plan to be at the Delta Airlines ticket office in Cairo, Egypt. Share details about reservations like:
- Name as it appears on their official identification.
- Info about the departure and arrival.
- Dates of departure and arrival.
- Number of passengers
- Class of service
The agent will fill out a reservation form on your behalf using the information you provide. You can make all the requested adjustments by paying the necessary fees. The procedures for cancellation and modification will be explained to you. Dialing Delta’s phone number makes it simple to reach the reservation and other departments.
Flight Change or Making Necessary Adjustments
To change the departure/arrival date or make other necessary changes to the planned itinerary, contact the Cairo airport office or dial the Delta Airlines customer service hotline. In addition –
- The rescheduling facility is accessible both online and off-line. And is either through a website and mobile app, visiting the Delta Airlines Cairo airport office or connecting to the available agent over the phone.
- The passenger’s name, the date of departure, and all other information relevant to the planned trip must be provided. The team will adjust as necessary in accordance with your proposal. If the fees are received and the resources are available, the adjustments will be made.
Cancellation of Purchased Reservations
If you want to postpone your planned trip, get in touch with Delta’ Cairo office. By providing information about your reservation, such as:
- Name as it appears on their official identification.
- Information about the airports of departure and arrival.
- Dates of departure and arrival.
- Booking reference and the passenger’s last name
You can ask the on-hand representative to change the planned trip on your behalf. The customer service agent will need the last name of the traveller and the booking number. While verifying the information on the policy, make the payment. You should receive your refund in three to four business weeks, depending on the method of payment you used.
Airport Counter Check-in
At the Delta Airlines airport in Cairo, you can check in independently or with assistance from airport workers. Find out the restrictions and times for check-in from the person who is on duty. The Cairo office is typically where you may start the check-in process with the airline. Depending on how you start, you can typically start the check-in process up to 24 hours before your scheduled departure for a modest price or free of charge.
Avail Special Services and Offers at Delta Airlines Ticket Office Cairo
Delta Airlines Cairo office is equipped with services that help passengers with reduced mobility and special needs. Passengers with required mobility assistance may follow the below guidelines –
- Contact the Delta Airlines general office Cairo before leaving home about the need for mobile assistance.
- When you arrive at the Terminal, drive your car through the designated vehicle lanes.
- As you enter the lane, park your car at one of the many designated drop-off locations.
- There are many places nearby where you can find special assistance phones to call for help.
Special Assistance for Handicap Person
Once your tickets are purchased, you must get ready for the security procedures at the airport. On the day of your flight, you must arrive at the airport at least two hours before the flight’s scheduled departure time.
Then, you can get in touch with the Delta airline Cairo ticket office to request a wheelchair facility at the airport. Additionally, you can complete this at the “Airline Counter” in the “Visitor’s Lobby.” An assistance or helper will be assigned to you once your wheelchair has been approved. The assistance will lead you through the airport.
Assistance for Unaccompanied Minors
Speak with a ticket counter agent at least two hours before the flight’s planned departure time. There is no online or kiosk check-in available for children travelling alone.
For the day of departure, you must complete the unaccompanied minor form and any required Customs and Immigration paperwork.
The ticket agent at the Delta Airlines Cairo office location will issue you a security pass from the airport ticket counter once your child has been checked in so you may take them to the gate.
Throughout the voyage, your child must carry this form with them. Parents and guardians must also bring the following items to check-in:
- The child’s birth certificate or passport as identification
- Government-issued photo ID for the adult’s current address
- Your contact information, such as a phone number
- Name, location, and contact information for the adult who will meet your kid at their destination
Pet/ Service Animal Relief Area
Delta Airlines Cairo ticket office comes with impressive boarding facilities. They have a pet lounge that offers 24/7 pickups and drop offs. Webcams allow you to see your pets while at the facility, which also has indoor/outdoor suites, an artificial turf play area, a covered recreation yard, cat boxes, and a pool shaped like a bone.
Self drive car facility available at the Delta Airlines office Cairo at the Terminal. All you need to do is –
- Pre book self drive car from the destination airport
- Get your booked self-drive car delivered at the arrival or terminal parking
- Drop your car at the airport departure terminal
Purchase/Add Extra Baggage at Airport Counter Counter
You can easily add more luggage to your already-booked trip by paying service fees in addition to the cost of the extra luggage. The Delta Airlines Cairo office, the smartphone app, or the website can all be used to add baggage. You must enter the name of the passenger, the departure date, and any other information relevant to the booked trip in order to add more luggage to your intended cart. The adjustments will be made if the fees are paid and the resources are available.
You can go to the Delta airlines baggage office in Cairo and protest about the luggage policy. Using the Delta airlines Cairo phone number, you may get answers to your questions about free luggage, baggage conditions, limited baggage, the baggage restrictions item list, baggage allowance, and excess baggage without having to go to the office.
View Delta Airlines Offices List :-
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, the airlines have a ticket office in Cairo. Here passengers can book flights, as well as make changes or request flight cancellation.
For Delta vacations phone number you can reach out at the official website and get updated information. Customer service is available 24*7 a week, 365 days a year.
Yes, the travel related services are complementary and passengers get assistance even on weekends.
International terminal of CAI International Airport is where the majority of Delta Air Lines planes land.
Yes. According to the Department of Transportation, you may be entitled to compensation of up to 3,500 USD if the Delta airline failed to deliver your luggage on a domestic flight within the United States.
Delta Airlines Offices Other Locations
- Delta Airlines Bellevue Office
- Delta Airlines Santiago Office
- Delta Airlines Al Khobar Office
- Delta Airlines Caracas Office
- Delta Airlines Sydney Office
- Delta Airlines Rome Office
- Delta Airlines Port au Prince Office
- Delta Airlines Osaka Office
- Delta Airlines Santo Domingo Office
- Delta Airlines Taipei Office
- Delta Airlines Vienna Office
- Delta Airlines Rio de Janeiro Office
- Delta Airlines Honolulu Office
- Delta Airlines Bratislava Office
- Delta Airlines Stockholm Office
- Delta Airlines Montevideo Office
- Delta Airlines Dubai Office
- Delta Airlines Muscat Office
- Delta Airlines Lima Office
- Delta Airlines Amman Office
- Delta Airlines Tel Aviv Office
- Delta Airlines Kathmandu Office
- Delta Airlines Chicago Office
- Delta Airlines Johannesburg Office
- Delta Airlines Athens Office
- Delta Airlines Manila Office
- Delta Airlines Colombo Office
- Delta Airlines Dar Es Salaam Office
- Delta Airlines Houston Office
- Delta Airlines Skopje Office
- Delta Airlines Hamilton Office
- Delta Airlines Sarajevo Office
- Delta Airlines Kuala Lumpur Office
- Delta Airlines Istanbul Office
- Delta Airlines Omaha Office
- Delta Airlines San Jose Office
- Delta Airlines Zurich Office
- Delta Airlines Seoul Office
- Delta Airlines Hong Kong Office
- Delta Airlines Lome Office
- Delta Airlines Doha Office
- Delta Airlines Augusta Office
- Delta Airlines Kuwait Office
- Delta Airlines Rabat Office
- Delta Airlines Beijing Office
- Delta Airlines Shanghai Office
- Delta Airlines Georgetown Office
- Delta Airlines Lisbon Office
- Delta Airlines Nouakchott Office
- Delta Airlines Abuja Office
- Delta Airlines Cape Town Office
- Delta Airlines Frankfurt Office
- Delta Airlines Munich Office
- Delta Airlines Dublin Office
- Delta Airlines Ikeja Office
- Delta Airlines Phnom Penh Office
- Delta Airlines Minneapolis Office
- Delta Airlines Helsinki Office
- Delta Airlines Berlin Office
- Delta Airlines Jakarta Office
- Delta Airlines Abu Dhabi Office
- Delta Airlines London Office
- Delta Airlines New York Office
- Delta Airlines Amsterdam Office
- Delta Airlines Bucharest Office
- Delta Airlines Bangalore Office
- Delta Airlines Nairobi Office
- Delta Airlines Podgorica Office
- Delta Airlines Belgrade Office
- Delta Airlines Manama Office
- Delta Airlines Havana Office
- Delta Airline Office in Abuja, Nigeria
- Delta Airlines Corporate Office
- Delta Airlines Madrid Office
- Delta Airlines Budapest Office
- Delta Airlines Panama City Office
- Delta Airlines Office in Lagos
- Delta Airlines Surabaya Office
- Delta Airlines Cincinnati Office
- Delta Airlines Zagreb Office
- Delta Airlines Kiev Office
- Delta Airlines Luanda Office
- Delta Airlines Hanoi Office
- Delta Airlines Buenos Aires Office
- Delta Airline Office in Accra, Ghana
- Delta Airlines Warsaw Office
- Delta Airlines Copenhagen Office
- Delta Airlines Oslo Office
- Delta Airlines Monrovia Office
- Delta Airlines Moscow Office
- Delta Airlines Bamako Office
- Delta Airlines Singapore Office
- Delta Airlines Bangkok Office
- Delta Airlines Tegucigalpa Office
- Delta Airlines Brussels Office
- Delta Airlines Chennai Office
- Delta Airlines Kampala Office
- Delta Airlines Windhoek Office
- Delta Airlines Office in Boston, MA
- Delta Airlines Mexico City Office
- Delta Airlines Milan Office
- Delta Airlines Prague Office
- Delta Airlines Dakar Office
- Delta Airlines Tokyo Office
- Delta Airlines Reykjavik Office
- Delta Airlines Quito Office
- Delta Airlines Mumbai Office
- Delta Airlines Bogotá Office
- Delta Airlines Vientiane Office
- Delta Airlines Barcelona Office
- Delta Airlines Ljubljana Office
- Delta Airlines Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Delta Airlines Paris Office
- Delta Airlines Beirut Office, Lebanon
- Delta Airlines Jeddah Office
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office
- Delta Airlines Riyadh Office
- Delta Airlines Auckland Office