Since 1933, Air France has provided consumers with great service. At the Air France Hong Kong Office, China you may purchase flights, change or cancel them, obtain 24/7 customer care, and check in for flights.
With the friendly airline personnel, you can submit additional requests and ask for special assistance. Just change your schedule at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) to meet your requirements. You can also bring additional luggage, unaccompanied minors, and pets on your trip.
Take advantage of quick, easy, and timely connections all under one roof at Hong Kong International Airport. There is no need to switch terminals, and if you purchased the ticket via Air France China tracking office, the airline would immediately send your baggage to the next available aircraft.
When traveling, people frequently tend to have a lot of questions, and since COVID, those questions seem to be increasing quickly. At the Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) , passengers can seek help from the Air France Customer Service team. Air France’ travelers departing from this airport are eligible for benefits from Air France.
Contact Information of Air France Hong Kong Office:
|Air France Hong Kong Office Address||Hong Kong, China|
|Air France Hong Kong Office Contact Number||+852 2501 9433|
|Working Hours||Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm|
Saturday to Sunday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Note: Closed on Public Holidays.
|Air France Customer Service Phone Number||+1 (800) 237-2747|
|Help Center||Visit Here|
|Air France Online Check-In||Visit Here|
|Flight Status||Visit Here|
|Air France Baggage Allowance||Visit Here|
|Nearest Airport||Hong Kong International Airport|
Air France uses a fleet of more than 100 aircraft to connect over 125 worldwide destinations in Africa, Central Asia, Europe, the Far East, South Asia, the Middle East, North America, South America, and Oceania from its primary hub at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG).
Nearest Airport from Air France Hong Kong Office, China
Because of the exceptional and noteworthy services and assistance it provides to its clients, the Hong Kong International Airport is the closest and most well-known. The Air France staff at the terminal office is quite knowledgeable and competent, and they can help travelers. Visitors are welcome to the Air France China tracking office to speak with an airline representative about their luggage concerns.
|Hong Kong Airport Name||Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)|
|HKG Airport Address||1 Sky Plaza Rd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong|
|Airport Code||IATA: HKG|
|Total Number of Terminal||Two Terminals|
|Arrival and Departure Terminal of Air France at Hong Kong Airport||International terminal|
|Hong Kong Airport Location||Get Direction|
Services Offered by Air France Hong Kong Airport Office
Air France Flight Booking
Making an offline reservation for Air France is fairly easy thanks to the Air France Customer Service desk at the Hong Kong airport. Visit the airline at International terminal of the Hong Kong International Airport to choose between a one-way, round-trip, or multi-city journey. Add to that –
- You must specify your preferred class of travel, as well as your departure and arrival cities, travel dates, and, if applicable, return dates.
- Number of passengers and trip type.
- All flights that are available for your dates and route will be listed by the airline agent.
- Compare the price and schedule of each flight to choose one that best suits your needs in terms of both money and timing.
- To book that particular flight, provide passenger’s details, and make the required payment.
Air France’ guidelines on flight cancellations are as follows:
- If necessary, you must cancel your flight at Air France Hong Kong office at least three hours prior to departure.
- The refund will be processed in the same currency and applied to the original payment method you used.
- You can cancel your ticket and ask for a refund if you bought it straight from Air France by doing so online or by giving them a call.
- To cancel your ticket and get a refund, you must get in touch with the third party you used to purchase it (such a travel agent or an online service).
How to cancel a flight at Air France Hong Kong office, China?
If you are positive about the cancellation and want to know how to cancel your Air France flight tickets at the airport office, you can use the following information to your advantage:
- Ask the airline representative at the desk to reschedule the flight.
- Provide the booking reference and the passenger’s last name.
- Check to see if your ticket is refundable.
- The amount of the refund would be credited in the original form of payment upon your cancellation of the flight.
Air France 24 Hour Cancellation
For flights to or from the United States, Air France permits ticket cancellations within 24 hours of purchase. According to this policy, passengers can claim a full refund if requested cancellation within 24 hours and the scheduled departure date must be 7 days in advance.
Correct name on the Air France Reservation
Passengers are allowed to file Air France name correction requests, although only up to 3 characters on the initial or last name can be corrected. If a name change with Air France is required, it must be requested at the Air France China airport office at least three hours before the departure time. Name change is subject to the fare rules associated with the airfare.
Generally forbids changing a PNR’s whole name to that of another traveler. If name change is required, the existing PNR would need to be canceled and a new reservation made using the available dates or the same service level.
The following are the steps to follow in order to correct the name on an existing reservation at the Air France China Customer Service office.
- Give the representative your six-digit booking reference or your 13-digit ticket number so they can access your reservation and make the necessary changes.
- Provide the correct name.
- It is necessary to pay the Air France name correction fee. If there is still room, your ticket will be reissued in the lowest service class that is offered. Fare difference may apply.
- Once the request is complete, passengers will receive the name change confirmation on their registered email.
Flight Seat Upgrade Service
Upgrades are only applicable for flights operated and marketed by Air France. Approach any staff of Air France at the airport check-in desk to purchase a “Upgrade on Departure” to Doha. Speak to any member of the Air France staff at Hong Kong International Airport(HKG) if you want to purchase an upgrade for your flight from Hong Kong to another location on the airline’s network.
Visit the special “Upgrade on Departure” booth, conveniently located at the Air France Hong Kong Office, China to purchase an upgrade while you are in transit from Doha to your final destination. After checking in and going through immigration, you can go to the counter marked “Upgrade on Departure” if your trip is starting in Hong Kong city or Hanoi.
Here are the terms and conditions for the upgrade in the Business and the First Class
Upgrade is available between 2 hours and 60 minutes before the scheduled departure. In addition –
- The upgrade cost is inclusive of all taxes and fees.
- Business class upgrade is permitted for one sector.
- The process of upgrade request is subject to seat/meal availability, and be available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Upgrades to First Class are not possible on our A380 flights to and from Hanoi. In addition –
- A special meal ordered by a passenger in Economy Class may not be served in the upgraded First Class cabin.
- Access to lounges and extra baggage allowance are not included with the premium.
- Avios will be earned on the basis of the initial booking class paid, not the upgraded cabin.
- Passengers who have extra seats for cabin baggage (CBBG) or extra seats are not eligible for upgrades.
Avail latest offers and discounts at the Air France Hong Kong Office, China
Visit the Air France offices in China to take advantage of the most recent discounts and offers. The airline provides a range of special discounts all year round. Before making your Air France flight reservation, take advantage of long weekend discounts, festival discounts, seasonal discounts, and cashback deals. Any of these discounts or deals can be paid for with a credit card. Offers on payments from various banks are frequently advertised. You can even receive a variety of flat-rate discounts if you pay using a credit card or an e-wallet. Watch out for any seasonal specials that Air France may run.
Claim Compensation for Lost or Damaged Luggage
If your luggage is lost, delayed, or damaged, you must inform Air France Hong Kong office, China at the airport and retain a copy of the Property Irregularity Report that will be completed.
- You must submit receipts, credit card bills, or any other sort of value proof to demonstrate that your bag and its contents were worth the amount you are claiming within seven days for lost or stolen items or seven days for damaged luggage.
- Submit the copy of the flight tickets and the specifics of all expensive things within 21 days for luggage that were delayed.
Air France Unaccompanied Minor Service
Unaccompanied minors are given outstanding attention the entire flight by Air France to ensure their comfort and safety. Additionally, they get access to a special lounge at the Air France Hong Kong Office.
The registration process, passport control, security checks, and baggage claim are all made easier for unaccompanied youngsters. Additionally, they receive superb care while in flight and are escorted to and from the aircraft.
If you are the parent or guardian of an unaccompanied minor, please bring the child and any luggage to the Air France China tracking office before going to the designated row to check in. You can either use our airport planner or go to an information desk for assistance finding the check-in row. You can also contact the airline at Air France China Contact Number.
Special Assistance Service at Air France Hong Kong Office, China
Receive Special Support at Air France China airport office . The airline guarantees your worry-free travel for the passengers with special needs. The airline crew would be available to you and assist you at every stage of your journey.
- Wheelchair assistance – In order to ensure accessibility and provide the finest service, Air France is delighted to help those customers who require assistance. Passengers in China who book flights through Air France Online are given free use of the wheelchair, which is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Visit the Guests with Disabilities Help Page for further details on the services provided by Air France. Get in touch with Air France China Customer Service if you have any questions.
- Pet relief areas – Service animals can be roofed at the main building of terminal 1 next to Air France China Customer Service office. International terminal contains a variety of locations. Pet relief areas are located on the baggage claim level, prior to security, outside of Gates 65 and 66. A new pet relief area has also been built outside the Parking Structure at the airport’s main terminal building.
- Traveling with a service dog – Air France complies fully with the IATA Live Animals Regulations as well as any additional rules imposed by the country of origin, transit, and destination. On specific routes, Air France allows a passenger with a disability to travel in the passenger cabin with up to two service dogs for no additional cost.
- Sensory impairments – Please let the airlines know in advance if you require any assistance being escorted to or from the aircraft. This will allow us to make the required arrangements. Additionally, you can make special service requests through Air France Hong Kong office, China.
Additional Services Offered at the Air France China Airport Office
Visitors can use the services to drop by and ask inquiries and get rapid responses. Additionally, you can visit the Air France Hong Kong office, China which also serves as the check-in counter at the airport. Air France offers the following services:
- Flight Ticket Booking
- Flight Ticket Cancellation
- Flight Ticket Rescheduling
- Online Check-in
- Airport Counter Check-in
- Airport Self Service Kiosk Check-in
- Unaccompanied Minor Service
- Baggage Allowance
- Duty Free Allowance
- Flight Information
- Airport Lounges
- Visa Information
- Missing Luggage
- Immigration Services
- In-Flight Wifi
- Airport Wifi
- In-Flight Entertainment
- Airport Facilities
- Delayed Flights
- Visa on Arrival
- First & Business Class Enquiries
- Economy Class Seats Enquiries
- KrisFlyer Membership Services
- In-Flight Meals
Explore More Airlines Offices of Air France
|Air France Ankara Office||Air France Houston Office||Air France Washington D.C. Office|
|Air France Xiamen Office||Air France Yamoussoukro Office||Air France Yaoundé Office|
|Air France Yerevan Office||Air France Zagreb Office||Air France Melbourne Office|
Direct flights are offered by Air France from Hong Kong City. The cutting-edge Hamad International Airport in Doha, will serve as a transit point for flights coming from other destinations.
To get the best deal on your Hong Kong City flights, it is advised that you book well in advance of your departure date. By doing so, you are more likely to be able to choose the flight you want with the arrival and departure times of your choice.
If you have booked your Air France reservation through a travel agent, please contact them directly.
Major debit cards and credit cards are accepted at Air France Hong Kong Office, China. Passengers can also make a payment through cash.
Yes, provided that the flight delay must be of 4 hours or more.
Air France works hard to accommodate its customers with unique requirements.
The airline asks you to get in touch with us and let us know about any special requirements you may have at the time of booking and at least 48 hours before your travel in order to help us serve you better.
Air France Offices Other Locations
- Air France Houston Office
- Air France Havana Office
- Air France New York Office
- Air France Accra Office
- Air France Yerevan Office
- Air France Moroni Office
- Air France Belgrade Office
- Air France Nouakchott Office
- Air France Washington D.C. Office
- Air France Bucharest Office
- Air France São Paulo Office
- Air France Boston Office
- Air France Yamoussoukro Office
- Air France Luxembourg Office
- Air France Tegucigalpa Office
- Air France Helsinki Office
- Air France Montreal Office
- Air France Medina Office
- Air France Bangui Office
- Air France Ljubljana Office
- Air France New Delhi Office
- Air France Zagreb Office
- Air France Los Angeles Office
- Air France Rabat Office
- Air France San Francisco Office
- Air France Libreville Office
- Air France Lisbon Office
- Air France Riyadh Office
- Air France Abuja Office
- Air France Saipan Office
- Air France Xiamen Office
- Air France Djibouti Office
- Air France Conakry Office
- Air France Lima Office
- Air France Amman Office
- Air France Perth Office
- Air France Fort-de-France Office
- Air France Santo Domingo Office
- Air France Madrid Office
- Air France Vienna Office
- Air France Ankara Office
- Air France Brisbane Office
- Air France Freetown Office
- Air France Montevideo Office
- Air France Bamako Office
- Air France Tel Aviv Office
- Air France Kinshasa Office
- Air France Buenos Aires Office
- Air France Warsaw Office
- Air France Réunion Office
- Air France Beijing Office
- Air France Moscow Office
- Air France Jeddah Office
- Air France Toronto Office
- Air France Mexico City Office
- Air France Venice Office
- Air France Cairo Office
- Air France Port-au-Prince Office
- Air France Amsterdam Office
- Air France San Juan Office
- Air France Hagåtña Office
- Air France Osaka Office
- Air France Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Air France Melbourne Office
- Air France Nouméa Office
- Air France Rio de Janeiro Office
- Air France Philipsburg Office
- Air France Port Louis Office
- Air France Ouagadougou Office
- Air France Hanoi Office
- Air France Vancouver Office
- Air France Santiago Office
- Air France Rome Office
- Air France N’Djamena Office
- Air France Nairobi Office
- Air France Cape Town Office
- Air France Polynesia Office
- Air France Bangkok Office
- Air France San Salvador Office
- Air France Georgetown Office
- Air France Yangon Office
- Air France Jakarta Office
- Air France Niamey Office
- Air France Seattle Office
- Air France Dakar Office
- Air France Bratislava Office
- Air France Guangzhou Office
- Air France Yaoundé Office
- Air France Sydney Office
- Air France Algiers Office
- Air France Taipei Office
- Air France London Office
- Air France Porto-Novo Office
- Air France Sofia Office
- Air France Tokyo Office
- Air France Zurich Office
- Air France Kunming Office
- Air France San José Office
- Air France Johannesburg Office
- Air France Singapore Office
- Air France Copenhagen Office
- Air France Stockholm Office
- Air France Mumbai Office
- Air France Dzaoudzi Office
- Air France Kuala Lumpur Office
- Air France Luanda Office
- Air France Miami Office
- Air France Guatemala City Office
- Air France Malabo Office
- Air France Budapest Office
- Air France Brussels Office
- Air France Tehran Office
- Air France Guadeloupe Office
- Air France Oslo Office
- Air France Dublin Office
- Air France Milan Office
- Air France Phnom Penh Office
- Air France Antananarivo Office
- Air France Shenzhen Office
- Air France Tunis Office
- Air France Bogotá Office
- Air France Lomé Office
- Air France Beirut Office
- Air France Seoul Office
- Air France Shanghai Office
- Air France Charlotte Amalie Office
- Air France Istanbul Office
- Air France Dubai Office
- Air France Panama Office
- Air France Calgary Office
- Air France Barcelona Office
- Air France Frankfurt Office