Air France has a long history of offering its passengers top-notch, quality services since 2001. At the Air France Houston office, you can have at your disposal all travel related services ranging from flight booking to cancellation, to purchase extra baggage, seat selection, check-in, and more.
You can add extra help and other requests with the courteous airline crew. At the Air France Houston Terminal office, you may easily tailor your trip to suit your needs. Not just that, you can also request the last-minute flight booking, cancellations without the dynamic surcharge.
Enjoy seamless, timely, and speedy connections all under one roof at the George Bush intercontinental airport. No need to change terminals, and if you have the ticket through the Houston Air France Office your bags will be promptly transfer to the flight.
Contact Houston Air France Office:
|Air France Houston Office Address||2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, United States|
|Houston Air France Office Phone Number||+1 800 237 2747|
|Working Hours||Monday – Sunday: 8:00 am – 11:59 pm|
|Air France Customer Service Phone Number||+1 (800) 237-2747|
|Air France Help Center||Visit Here|
|Air France Online Check-In||Visit Here|
|Flight Status of Air France||Visit Here|
|Air France Baggage Allowance||Visit Here|
|Nearest Airport||George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)|
Nearest Airport from Air France Houston Office
Houston IAH International Airport is the closest and most well-known because of the excellent and remarkable services and help it offers to its passengers. The Air France crew at the IAH terminal office is very professional, and they are able to assist travelers. Visitors are welcome to the Air France Houston Airport office to discuss their issues with the airline representative.
|Houston Airport Name||George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)|
|IAH Airport Address||2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, United States|
|Airport Code||IATA: IAH|
|Total Number of Terminal||5 Terminals|
|Air France Houston Terminal at Airport||IAH Terminal 1|
|IAH Terminal Map||Get Direction|
Cargo at Houston Airport of Air France– Cargo Reservations & Information
Air France Cargo Houston Phone Number : +281-209-1244
Air France Cargo Houston TX Address: 18705 Lee Rd, Humble, TX, 77338
Click here to check Air France Flights From Houston Airport
Get Assistance with Air France at Houston Office
The goal of the facilities was to allow passengers to stop by and ask questions and obtain prompt responses. You can also stop by the Air France check-in desk. The following services are offered at the George Bush intercontinental airport –
- Flight Ticket Booking
- Flight Ticket Cancellation
- Flight Ticket Rescheduling
- Online Check-in
- Airport Counter Check-in
- Airport Self Service Kiosk Check-in
- Unaccompanied Minor Service
- Baggage Allowance
- Duty Free Allowance
- Flight Information
- Airport Lounges
- Visa Information
- Airport Transfers
- Missing Luggage
- Immigration Services
- In-Flight Wifi
- Airport Wifi
- In-Flight Entertainment
- Airport Facilities
- Delayed Flights
- Visa on Arrival
- First Class and Business Class Seats Enquiries
- Economy Class Seats Enquiries
- In-Flight Meals
Get Unlimited Support at Houston Office of Air France
The Houston office offers a myriad of travel services when it comes to making the most of travel arrangements last-minute. You can also avail the following services by calling the Air France Houston phone number –
Food & Beverage
- When it comes to eating, plan ahead and reserve snacks from their extensive selection of delectable vegetarian, and vegan snacks with Air France.
- Air France Houston Intercontinental office partners with national, Alamo, Hertz to offer self-driven and chauffeur-driver car rentals which includes Airport Transfer.
Excess Baggage Rules
- Carry your entire globe with you by making in advance reservations for extra luggage. Excess luggage allowance is available in increments of 5 kg, 10 kg, 15 kg, and 30 kg over and above the usual free baggage allowance.
- Prior to booking your travel online, select a seat at the airport or simply call the Houston office phone number.
- Choose from window, aisle, or even seats with extra legroom to stretch out and be comfortable on the flight for a reasonable price.
- Airlines offer you the option of priority check-in and priority baggage for just a nominal fee.
- Can it possibly get any better? Yes, it is the answer. Be one of the travelers who checks in first and gets their luggage before everybody else.
- Life is a complete surprise. However, this does not imply that you cannot change your flying plans without paying a fee. Get the cancellation protection so you may change your vacation arrangements without worrying!
Lounges Houston Airport
- Enjoy the tranquility and comfort of a lounge experience as you unwind and revitalize.
- Free Wi-Fi, a delectable buffet, and more are available. The lounge services provide you and your traveling companions with a cozy, comfortable setting.
Steps to Book the Flight at Houston Office
Flight reservations are now easier and quicker thanks to the Air France Houston phone number. Head to the airport check-in counter, and
- Visit the airline’s desk in terminal 1 and request that an Air France Houston airport Staff representative make the reservation.
- Describe your travel plans in full.
- Reservations for last-minute flights passenger have to purchase ticket up to 3 hours before departure.
- After you make the required payment, the airline will give you the confirmation of your reservation.
- After checking in and retrieving your luggage, be ready to board the plane.
Add Air France’s Special Services at Houston Office
Air France believes that every passenger is special. At the Air France Houston office, the airline ensures that you travel without any worry. The airline staff would be at your disposal to assist you at every step of your journey.
Special Assistance for Handicap Person
At the Air France airport desk, wheelchairs can be borrowed for mobility support.
We do not need MEDA permission if all that is needed is wheelchair assistance for modest, stable, elderly, long-term, or chronic medical issues where help is simply needed for mobility. Simply dial the Air France Houston Phone number to register the service request against the PNR.
If you need to transport your own wheelchair to the aircraft door for boarding and to be ready at the aircraft door for disembarking at your destination airport, you can also make this request by calling the airlines and describing your precise needs in relation to the PNR for your reservation.
Assistance by Air France for Unaccompanied Minors
You can rely on Air France Houston Office to take exceptional care of your kids since the airline’s staff goes above and beyond to serve these young clients. In the sake of your safety, we advise you to remember the following:
- If your child is under 7 days old, the Customer Service Center must grant you medical authorization.
- They require a valid ID if your child is younger than 7 days old or older than 2 years old.
- Your kids can travel as unaccompanied minors if they are between the ages of 5 and 12. They will be escorted by specially trained airline personnel as part of Air France service for unaccompanied minors.
- The authorized person listed in the UM form will then receive your children and provide them to them when they get to their destination. Each unaccompanied minor will be charged a fee of 200 USD.
- Parents/guardians must guarantee that all Unaccompanied Minor (UM) clients have the proper photo identity.
- If your children are 13 to 18, they may travel as young customers if an adult revokes unaccompanied minor handling.
Pet Animal and Service Animal Relief Area IAH Airport
Both terminals have pet and service animal relief zones that are maintained by the Air France Houston airport office.
There are various places in Terminal 1. Pet relieving stations are situated outside of Doors 1 and 4 on the Baggage Claim Level, before security. A fresh pet relieving spot has also been added outside the Silver Parking Ramp at the George Bush intercontinental airport.
Cancellation of Air France Booked Ticket at Office
If your flight is canceled, you will be offered a transfer to another Air France flight or other equivalent travel choices to get you to your destination as soon as possible, or, if you prefer, a full refund of your ticket.
If the airline is unable to offer you timely help due to objective difficulties – for example, due to events impacting a significant number of aircraft – and it would be easier and faster for you to independently book a hotel room or get snacks, meals, or transportation. The Air France will repay the reasonably incurred costs upon receipt of acceptable documentation. In this scenario, call the Air France Houston phone number to get the adequate reimbursement and compensation for your affected flights.
You will be claim compensation in the event that a delay of more than three hours or cancellation should be our fault.
Nevertheless, if the delay or cancellation is brought on by “extraordinary circumstances” outside of our control, such as bad weather, an air traffic control strike, airport closures, mobility restrictions, or a suspension of flights mandated by the Government Agencies, the airline will not be held responsible.
Lost/ Damage Baggage Claim at IAH Airport Terminal
If your luggage has been damaged, delayed, or you need a refund for additional services, kindly fill out the form and submit it to the Air France Houston office.
The baggage claim at IAH Terminal must be notified within 7 days of the travel date if your bag is damaged or delayed.
To get it fixed and/or valued, take the item to your neighborhood repair shop. A written declaration from an approved repair facility is needed if it cannot be fixed. If the item is worth more than 200 USD, the claim must be supported by proof of the original purchase price of the item.
It is advised that people file their own claims. Families are permitted to combine their claims, though. When submitting a claim, kindly provide the following information:
- A snapshot of the broken item.
- Age, price, and manufacturer’s name of the lost or broken item.
- If the item’s value is greater than 200 USD, a receipt is required.
FAQs Related to Houston Air France Office
The airline’s global hub is at the George Bush Intercontinental airport with Houston Hobby airport as the primary domestic hub. Air France’s corporate headquarters is located on the grounds of George Bush Intercontinental airport (IAH).
There are designated drop-off places for luggage trolleys in each terminal, which are located at the concierge. The carts come with a basket for carry-ons and a platform for large bags and are designed to make it easy to manage heavy or multiple luggage. There is no fee.
Mobility assistance is provided through the air France Houston Airport office. Request a wheelchair or electric cart service from in advance or at the ticket counter located on the terminal A.
Pre-security cargo services are available in each terminal close to ticketing. The stations have equipment that can quickly wrap your luggage in a tamper-proof plastic sheet. The service has a charge.
Yes. You can make changes to your Air France reservation at the airport provided you must complete the request at least 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
Yes, provided that passengers must complete the check-in at the Air France Houston airport counter.
Yes, but the passengers need to pay for the flight booking in the US Dollars. If booking a last minute flight, the reservation must be purchased up to 3 hours before departure.
Air France Offices Other Locations
- Air France Jakarta Office
- Air France Sydney Office
- Air France Medina Office
- Air France Guatemala City Office
- Air France Copenhagen Office
- Air France Panama Office
- Air France Dublin Office
- Air France Bangkok Office
- Air France Abuja Office
- Air France Georgetown Office
- Air France N’Djamena Office
- Air France Havana Office
- Air France Los Angeles Office
- Air France Boston Office
- Air France Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Air France Sofia Office
- Air France Moscow Office
- Air France Philipsburg Office
- Air France Antananarivo Office
- Air France Singapore Office
- Air France Amman Office
- Air France Toronto Office
- Air France Stockholm Office
- Air France Lomé Office
- Air France Rio de Janeiro Office
- Air France San Salvador Office
- Air France Osaka Office
- Air France Luxembourg Office
- Air France London Office
- Air France Zurich Office
- Air France Xiamen Office
- Air France Madrid Office
- Air France Bucharest Office
- Air France Yangon Office
- Air France Niamey Office
- Air France Rome Office
- Air France Charlotte Amalie Office
- Air France San José Office
- Air France Montevideo Office
- Air France Guadeloupe Office
- Air France Montreal Office
- Air France Melbourne Office
- Air France Mexico City Office
- Air France Nairobi Office
- Air France Frankfurt Office
- Air France Venice Office
- Air France Tokyo Office
- Air France New York Office
- Air France Kunming Office
- Air France Kuala Lumpur Office
- Air France Helsinki Office
- Air France Libreville Office
- Air France Santiago Office
- Air France Shenzhen Office
- Air France Perth Office
- Air France Polynesia Office
- Air France Amsterdam Office
- Air France Freetown Office
- Air France Beirut Office
- Air France Tehran Office
- Air France Hong Kong Office
- Air France Bamako Office
- Air France Calgary Office
- Air France Belgrade Office
- Air France Vienna Office
- Air France Miami Office
- Air France New Delhi Office
- Air France Budapest Office
- Air France Milan Office
- Air France Warsaw Office
- Air France Riyadh Office
- Air France Hanoi Office
- Air France São Paulo Office
- Air France Jeddah Office
- Air France Malabo Office
- Air France Dubai Office
- Air France Ouagadougou Office
- Air France Santo Domingo Office
- Air France Beijing Office
- Air France Dzaoudzi Office
- Air France Rabat Office
- Air France Bratislava Office
- Air France Guangzhou Office
- Air France Taipei Office
- Air France Algiers Office
- Air France Hagåtña Office
- Air France Mumbai Office
- Air France Yamoussoukro Office
- Air France Seattle Office
- Air France Porto-Novo Office
- Air France Seoul Office
- Air France Zagreb Office
- Air France Nouméa Office
- Air France Nouakchott Office
- Air France Accra Office
- Air France Johannesburg Office
- Air France Saipan Office
- Air France Luanda Office
- Air France Yaoundé Office
- Air France Brisbane Office
- Air France Tunis Office
- Air France Tegucigalpa Office
- Air France Bangui Office
- Air France Yerevan Office
- Air France Phnom Penh Office
- Air France Buenos Aires Office
- Air France Conakry Office
- Air France Barcelona Office
- Air France Cape Town Office
- Air France Lisbon Office
- Air France Shanghai Office
- Air France Port Louis Office
- Air France Réunion Office
- Air France Washington D.C. Office
- Air France Port-au-Prince Office
- Air France Lima Office
- Air France Moroni Office
- Air France Bogotá Office
- Air France Istanbul Office
- Air France Fort-de-France Office
- Air France San Juan Office
- Air France Brussels Office
- Air France San Francisco Office
- Air France Cairo Office
- Air France Kinshasa Office
- Air France Oslo Office
- Air France Ljubljana Office
- Air France Djibouti Office
- Air France Ankara Office
- Air France Tel Aviv Office
- Air France Vancouver Office
- Air France Dakar Office