Do you consider Accra to be your home? Are there any problems using Delta services for you? In fact, you shouldn’t worry. You can visit the Delta Airline Office in Accra Ghana at the concierge of terminal 1 of the Accra International Airport if you ever need immediate assistance. Consult with Customer Service desk that is available 24*7 to plan your trip according to your needs.
It is both the oldest airline currently in operation in the United States and the sixth-oldest airline in the entire globe. It is a founding member of the alliance of different commercial airline firms known as Sky Team. Air France, Aeromexico, and Korean Air round up the Sky Team. There is a code sharing agreement between these four airlines.
Connect to Delta Airlines Accra City Office
When it comes to customer care and round-the-clock assistance with their journey, the Delta Airlines Ghana office consistently offers customers excellent services. Check out the information provided below to learn how to contact them:
|Delta Airlines Accra Office Address||Aviation Alliance Ltd. Ground Floor,|
Nester Square Airport City, Accra
Private Mail Bag 37 Kanda
|Delta Airlines Ghana Office Contact Number||+233-30-221-3111|
|Delta Airlines Ghana Office Hours||8:30 am – 5:00 pm – Monday to Friday|
9:00am 12:00pm – Saturday
Sunday & Public Holidays – Closed
|Customer Service Phone Number||+1 (800) 221-1212|
|Help Center||Visit Here|
|Online Check-In||Visit Here|
|Flight Status||Visit Here|
|Join SkyMiles||Visit Here|
|Nearest Airport Name||Kotoka International Airport (ACC)|
Queries and Concerns That Delta Airline Office in Accra Ghana Resolves
The purpose of the facilities was to allow customers to stop by and ask inquiries and receive prompt responses. Additionally, you can visit the Delta Airways office in Accra Ghana. The following services are available here:
- Flight Ticket Booking
- Flight Ticket Cancellation
- Flight Ticket Rescheduling
- Online Check-in
- Airport Counter Check-in
- Airport Self Service Kiosk Check-in
- Unaccompanied Minor Service
- Baggage Allowance
- Duty Free Allowance
- Flight Information
- Airport Lounges
- Visa Information
- Missing Luggage
- Immigration Services
- Airport Wifi
- In-Flight Entertainment
- Airport Facilities
- Delayed Flights
- Visa on Arrival
- First Class and Business Class Seats Enquiries
- Economy Class Seats Enquiries
- KrisFlyer Membership Services
- In-Flight Meals
Get Unlimited & Prompt Support at Delta Airlines Office in Accra Ghana
Before you arrive at the airport and pass through security, make sure you are aware of all you need to know so that you can relax and let the Delta Airlines office in Accra Ghana take care of everything. Make sure you are prepared to depart and that all of your paperwork is in order.
Delta Airlines check-in
Make sure you have all the required documentation before you check in at the airport. We recommend that you bring your 6-character booking number, as well as your passport or a form of identification for domestic flights.
- In the case of flights within African countries , passengers must arrive at least 90 minutes prior to takeoff.
- Flights to and from the United States and Canada: Arrive at least 120 minutes prior to departure.
If you have baggage to check-in, go to the Delta Airlines corporate office desk at the main terminal, and show your boarding pass.
Please note – At the self-service check-in stations where you can drop off your baggage. To print your bag tags, make sure you’ve checked in at a self-service kiosk.
You can select your preferred seat directly at the airport check-in counter. The Delta airline staff will do everything to fulfill your seat request.
For flights outside the US, we advise reserving your Delta ticket up to 3 hours in advance of departure. Passengers can make last-minute reservations for flight within the North African regions up to two hours before takeoff. To ensure that the Delta Airlines Ghana office can accommodate your needs, all relevant travel information and IDs are required.
Nearest Airport From Delta Airlines Office in Ghana
Kotoka International Airport (ACC) is the nearest airport and the Delta Airlines Corporate office here offers hassle-free travel related resolutions.
It runs both domestic and international flights. With the exception of Antarctica, it offers Delta flight services for all continents. About 1000 flights are fly daily by Delta and its subsidiaries. This airline employs about 10,000 people. Kotoka International Airport, the busiest airport in terms of passenger volume, is where this airline’s primary hub is located. From this airport, over 10 million people fly annually.
|Airport Name||Kotoka International Airport (ACC)|
|ACC Airport Address||Airport Rd, Accra, Ghana|
|Airport Code||IATA: ACC|
|Total Number of Terminal||Three Passenger Terminals|
|Arrival and Departure Terminal of Delta Airlines at Kotoka Airport||Terminal 1|
|Kotoka Airport Location||Get Direction|
Delta Airlines Corporate Office Address and Contact Details
|Delta Airlines Atlanta GA Corporate Office/Headquarters Address||30320, 1020 Cargo Service Rd, Atlanta, GA 30337|
|Established on||June 17, 1929|
Steps to Book Flight at Delta Airlines Corporate Office in Ghana
The Delta Airlines Office in Accra Ghana has made booking flights simpler and faster. You only need to:
- Ask the Delta Airlines representative to make the reservation when you visit the airline’s desk in terminal A.
- Please provide all travel information.
- Please be aware that last-minute flight reservations must be made and tickets purchased up to 3 hours prior to the departure time.
- The airline will give you the booking confirmation after you make the necessary payment.
- Complete the check-in and baggage procedures, and then prepare to board the flight.
Avail Special Assistance at Delta Airlines office in Ghana
The Delta Airlines Corporate Office at Accra International airport can assist you with wheelchair service, unaccompanied minor travel, pet travel, and many among other things. How may we be of service to you?
Wheelchair and Mobility Assistance
- The Delta Airlines Ghana Office is here to make your flight as comfortable as possible.
- Let the Airlines know if you have any type of impaired mobility that necessitates special assistance at the airport and/or during your journey so that we can help you.
- Please arrive at the airport well before your trip in order to receive the finest service possible. As a general rule, get there at least two hours before an international flight is due to depart.
Please be aware that we give everyone who needs mobility assistance priority boarding and check-in.
Traveling in a Wheelchair or Mobility Scooter
If possible, we advise using one of the wheelchairs offered at the airport. If you need to use your own wheelchair or mobility scooter, go to the airport check-in desk to have it correctly tagged before your flight. You can also check in your mobility assistance at the boarding gate.
Traveling Using an Airport-Provided Wheelchair
Please inform the Delta airlines Customer Service at the check-in desk or go to the specified meeting location at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure if you require mobility assistance but are not bringing your own wheelchair or mobility scooter.
Traveling with Medical Conditions
The Delta Airlines office in Accra Ghana are happy to help any passengers that need it. In order to add extra assistance to your reservation, please get in touch with the Service Center 2 business days before departure.
Blind and Deaf Passengers
The Delta Airlines office in Ghana provides priority boarding and check-in for all blind and deaf travelers. Prior to your flight, make sure to go through your unique needs with us.
Unaccompanied Minor Travel
Unaccompanied Minors must be accompanied by an adult guardian who must check them in and provide their photo identity, contact information, and relationship to the minor. The responsible guardian is required to wait at the airport until the plane takes off. The unaccompanied minor is given a special Delta Airlines wallet to carry their travel documents in. Four copies of our Unaccompanied Minor form must be completed and handed in during check-in at the airport.
Pet Relief Area at Delta Airline Office in Accra
Two authorized animal relief stations are located inside security, and a third station is located on the airport’s west side. They may be located near gate 5 in Terminal 1a And gate 21 in Terminal 1B.
To locate the animal relief facilities at the airport, consult the terminal map.
If a traveler is taking an animal through the airport, the animal must be contained in a box, kennel, or other approved container. The only exceptions are working law enforcement dogs, service dogs, and service animals that have been certified as service animals to help people with impairments.
Cancellation of Existing Reservations at Delta Airlines Corporate Office
Customers who made their reservations through the Delta Airlines mobile app or website may amend their travel plans via Manage booking, subject to the special ticketing guidelines given for your flight rebooking. When the guidelines are published, they will be linked from the Delta Airline Office in Accra.
For assistance, passengers who made their reservation through a travel agent should first get in touch with them.
If your flight is canceled or missed due to a disruption delay, we will do our best to instantly rebook you into the next available flight in the same cabin that you originally purchased. Your new flight information will be reflected in Manage booking. Please be aware that processing your revised travel plans can take some time if the number of affected passengers is unusually high.
Add/Purchase Baggage at the Delta Airlines office in Ghana
Please provide the Delta Airline Office in Accra specific details by completing the form below if your luggage has been damaged, delayed, or you require a refund for additional services. We’ll start to work on your request as soon as possible.
If your bag is damaged or delayed, the report must be made to the Delta Airlines customer service within 7 days of travel date.
Take the item to your local repair shop to get it repaired and/or valued. If it cannot be repaired, a documented statement from an authorized repair shop is required. If the item’s value exceeds $100 USD, the claim must be backed up by documentation of the item’s original purchase price.
Individuals are urged to submit claims on their own. However, families are allowed to combine their claims. Please include the following details while filing a claim:
- A photo of the damaged item
- Age, cost, and name of the damaged or lost item’s manufacturer
- A confirmation of the original value is required if the item’s value exceeds $100 USD.
View Delta Airlines Offices List :-
Delta Airline Office in Accra – (FAQs)
Yes, the Delta Airlines customer service desk is available 24*7 and you can book, change or cancel the reservation provided that the request must be placed up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
If your flight is delayed or canceled, you have the right to claim the refund and the compensation. All you need to do is approach the Delta Airlines Customer Service at the airport to process the request.
Yes, the Delta Airlines Corporate Office at Accra International Airport opens 24*7 a week, 365 days a year.
Yes, passengers can use their eCredit to make a last-minute reservation at the Delta airlines Ghana Office.
Simply make the special service reservations up to three hours before the departure time. Please refrain from using the online check-in if you need special services.
Delta’s cancellation policy is now extremely customer friendly, and all you need is booking reference and the passenger’s last name.
This airline uses Accra’s Terminal 3. It may be found in the terminal office of Kotoka International Airport. The airport code for the terminal is ACC. Terminal 3 is where the Delta Airlines Corporate office is located and is used for the arrival and the departure.
Delta Airlines Offices Other Locations
- Delta Airlines Sydney Office
- Delta Airlines Omaha Office
- Delta Airlines Doha Office
- Delta Airlines Bangkok Office
- Delta Airlines Zurich Office
- Delta Airlines Brussels Office
- Delta Airlines Munich Office
- Delta Airlines Hanoi Office
- Delta Airlines Amsterdam Office
- Delta Airlines London Office
- Delta Airlines Paris Office
- Delta Airlines Abuja Office
- Delta Airlines Singapore Office
- Delta Airlines Manila Office
- Delta Airlines Stockholm Office
- Delta Airlines Monrovia Office
- Delta Airlines Rabat Office
- Delta Airlines Bogotá Office
- Delta Airlines Prague Office
- Delta Airlines Auckland Office
- Delta Airlines Honolulu Office
- Delta Airlines Bangalore Office
- Delta Airlines Riyadh Office
- Delta Airlines Madrid Office
- Delta Airlines Bamako Office
- Delta Airlines Santiago Office
- Delta Airlines Kiev Office
- Delta Airlines Tel Aviv Office
- Delta Airlines Augusta Office
- Delta Airlines Seoul Office
- Delta Airlines Sarajevo Office
- Delta Airlines Vientiane Office
- Delta Airlines Panama City Office
- Delta Airlines Mumbai Office
- Delta Airlines Osaka Office
- Delta Airlines Podgorica Office
- Delta Airlines Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Delta Airlines Shanghai Office
- Delta Airlines Buenos Aires Office
- Delta Airlines Lisbon Office
- Delta Airlines Al Khobar Office
- Delta Airlines Colombo Office
- Delta Airlines Warsaw Office
- Delta Airlines Jeddah Office
- Delta Airlines Milan Office
- Delta Airlines Kampala Office
- Delta Airlines Ikeja Office
- Delta Airlines Luanda Office
- Delta Airlines Cincinnati Office
- Delta Airlines Georgetown Office
- Delta Airlines Quito Office
- Delta Airlines Vienna Office
- Delta Airlines New York Office
- Delta Airlines Budapest Office
- Delta Airlines Helsinki Office
- Delta Airlines Athens Office
- Delta Airlines Chennai Office
- Delta Airlines Bellevue Office
- Delta Airlines Mexico City Office
- Delta Airlines Havana Office
- Delta Airlines Beijing Office
- Delta Airlines Amman Office
- Delta Airlines Oslo Office
- Delta Airlines Phnom Penh Office
- Delta Airlines Barcelona Office
- Delta Airlines Abu Dhabi Office
- Delta Airlines Rome Office
- Delta Airline Office in Abuja, Nigeria
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office
- Delta Airlines Caracas Office
- Delta Airlines Office in Boston, MA
- Delta Airlines Frankfurt Office
- Delta Airlines Copenhagen Office
- Delta Airlines Tokyo Office
- Delta Airlines Santo Domingo Office
- Delta Airlines Cape Town Office
- Delta Airlines Windhoek Office
- Delta Airlines Dar Es Salaam Office
- Delta Airlines Nairobi Office
- Delta Airlines Taipei Office
- Delta Airlines Houston Office
- Delta Airlines Zagreb Office
- Delta Airlines Dakar Office
- Delta Airlines Port au Prince Office
- Delta Airlines Moscow Office
- Delta Airlines Beirut Office, Lebanon
- Delta Airlines Bucharest Office
- Delta Airlines Jakarta Office
- Delta Airlines Kuala Lumpur Office
- Delta Airlines Berlin Office
- Delta Airlines Lome Office
- Delta Airlines Bratislava Office
- Delta Airlines Belgrade Office
- Delta Airlines Cairo Office
- Delta Airlines Nouakchott Office
- Delta Airlines Kuwait Office
- Delta Airlines Hamilton Office
- Delta Airlines Kathmandu Office
- Delta Airlines Lima Office
- Delta Airlines Istanbul Office
- Delta Airlines Tegucigalpa Office
- Delta Airlines Hong Kong Office
- Delta Airlines Muscat Office
- Delta Airlines Minneapolis Office
- Delta Airlines Rio de Janeiro Office
- Delta Airlines Johannesburg Office
- Delta Airlines Skopje Office
- Delta Airlines San Jose Office
- Delta Airlines Surabaya Office
- Delta Airlines Dubai Office
- Delta Airlines Reykjavik Office
- Delta Airlines Manama Office
- Delta Airlines Corporate Office
- Delta Airlines Office in Lagos
- Delta Airlines Dublin Office
- Delta Airlines Montevideo Office
- Delta Airlines Ljubljana Office
- Delta Airlines Chicago Office