Etihad Airways has offered excellent customer service to customers since its inception in 2003. You can purchase flights, modify or cancel them, get 24/7 customer service, and check in for flights at the Etihad Airways Sylhet Office in Bangladesh.
You are welcome to submit additional requests and request special help from the accommodating airline staff. Simply alter your flight time at Osmani International Airport, Sylhet (ZYL) to accommodate your needs. You are allowed to travel with extra bags, unaccompanied youngsters, and pets.
Utilize the seamless, timely, and quick connections available at the Sylhet international airport. There is no need to change terminals, and if your ticket was purchased through Etihad Airways head office Sylhet, the airline will deliver your luggage there right away.
People typically have a lot of questions when they travel, and since COVID, those inquiries appear to be growing significantly. Passengers can contact Etihad Airways Customer Service at Osmani International Airport, Sylhet (SGN). Travelers on Etihad Airways who leave from this airport are entitled to benefits from the airlines.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad means “union” in Arabic. Two flag carriers represent the United Arab Emirates, one of which is Etihad Airways.
- Its main headquarters is located in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, close to the airport.
- Etihad Airways began operations in November 2003.
- It is one of the “Lakhs of Luxuries” in the globe and the second-largest airline in the United Arab Emirates after Emirates.
- It have fleet of 102 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, the airline offers more than 1,000 flights per week to more than 120 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Bangladesh, and North America.
- Sylhet International airport (ZYL) International Airport is their major base of operation.
Etihad Airways Sylhet Office Contact Details:
Etihad Airways flights arrive and depart from International terminal at Osmani International Airport, Sylhet. Enjoy the convenience of the fully renovated airport terminal, which has an open, bright check-in area with dedicated lanes for quicker connections. Enjoy more shopping options at the airport before your trip or unwind in one of the plush lounges available to Business and First Class travelers.
|Etihad Airways Sylhet Office Address||Spor Etihad Airways-Sylhet|
Wings Express Limited
Khairun Bhaban, 6th floor, Mirboxtula
|Etihad Airways Sylhet Office Contact Number||+88 0821 724 805 / 891|
|Working Hours||9:30 am – 5:30 pm (Sunday – Thursday) / 10:00 am – 1:00 pm (Saturday)|
Friday and Public Holidays closed.
|Customer Service Phone Number||+1 (877) 690-0767|
|Etihad Airways Help Center||Visit Here|
|Etihad Airways Online Check-In||Visit Here|
|Etihad Airways Flight Status||Visit Here|
|Etihad Guest||Visit Here|
|Nearest Airport||Osmani International Airport, Sylhet (ZYL)|
Nearest Airport from Etihad Airways Sylhet Office
The Osmani International Airport, Sylhet is the closest and most well-known due to the outstanding and notable services and help it offers to its customers. Travelers can get assistance from the experienced and skilled Etihad Airways staff workers at the terminal office. Visitors are welcome to the Etihad Airways Service to discuss their baggage issues and other travel related queries with an airline representative.
|Airport Name||Osmani International Airport, Sylhet (ZYL)|
|ZYL Airport Address||XV5C+87Q, Airport Rd, Sylhet 3101, Bangladesh|
|Osmani International Airport, Sylhet Phone Number||+880 821-714243|
|Airport Code||IATA: ZYL|
|Total Number of Terminal||One Terminal|
|Arrival and Departure Terminal of Etihad Airlines at Osmani International Airport, Sylhet||International terminal|
|Sylhet Airport Location||Get Direction|
Services Offered by Etihad Airways Sylhet Office in Bangladesh
Make a note of the time and place that you will be arriving at the Etihad Airways reservation desk at Airport so that you can speak with an agent who is on duty. Share information regarding bookings, such as:
Etihad Airways Flight Booking
Using the Etihad Airways Booking office Sylhet to make an offline reservation is quite simple. To select a one-way, round-trip, or multi-city flight, go to the airline in International terminal of Osmani International Airport, Sylhet. To that, add –
- Your selected class of travel, as well as your destination and departure cities, travel dates, and, if necessary, return dates, must be included.
- Passenger count and the trip type
- The airline representative will provide a list of every flight that is available for your dates and route.
- Choose the flight that best meets your demands in terms of cost and timing by comparing its pricing and itinerary.
- To reserve that particular flight, enter the passenger’s information and pay the required amount of the booking fare to proceed.
Please note that if you’re doing a last-minute flight, you must book at east 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
Flight Cancellation of Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways’ flight cancellation policy is as follows:
- If necessary, cancel your flight at the Etihad Airways head office Sylhet at least three hours before takeoff.
- The refund will be processed in the same currency and applied to the original payment method you used.
- If you purchased your ticket directly from Etihad Airways, you may do so online or by calling them to request a refund.
- You need to contact the third party you used to purchase the ticket in order to cancel it and receive a refund.
How to cancel a flight at the Sylhet office of Etihad Airways?
You can use the following information to your advantage if you are certain about the cancellation and want to know how to cancel your Etihad Airways flight tickets at the airport office:
- Request a flight rescheduling from the airline desk.
- Give the passenger’s last name and the booking reference.
- If your ticket is refundable, enquire how much refund would be offered.
- Upon your cancellation of the flight, the amount of the refund would be credited in the original method of payment.
Etihad Airways 24 Hour Cancellation
Etihad Airways allows ticket cancellations up to 24 hours after purchase for flights to or from the United States. This policy states that if a cancellation is requested within 24 hours and is granted, the passenger will receive a full refund; however, the scheduled departure date must be at least 7 days in advance.
Etihad Airways Name correction
Passengers may seek name corrections on Etihad Airways, although only up to three characters on the initial or last name may be changed. If a name change with the airlines is necessary, it must be requested at Etihad office at least three hours prior to the scheduled departure time. The airfare’s fare rules will apply to any name changes.
In most cases, Etihad prohibits changing a PNR’s full name to that of another traveler. If a name change is necessary, the current PNR must be canceled and a new reservation created with the same service level or using the available dates.
The steps to take in order to change the name on an existing reservation at the Etihad Airways Booking office Sylhet are as follows.
- The airlines will be able to access your reservation and make the necessary modifications if you provide them with your six-digit booking reference or 13-digit ticket number.
- Provide them the correct name as it appears on the government issued photo ID.
- The name correction fee is paid at the time of request. Your ticket will be reissued in the lowest service class available if there are still seats available.
- Passengers will receive a confirmation of the name change on their registered email after the request is complete.
Flight Upgrade of Etihad Airways
Only flights that Etihad Airways operates and markets are eligible for upgrades. Approach any Etihad Airways employee at the airport check-in counter to purchase a “Upgrade on Departure”. If you want to purchase an upgrade for your flight Sylhet to any Etihad network, talk to any member of the Etihad Airways at Osmani International Airport, Sylhet (ZYL).
For the convenience of purchasing an upgrade while traveling from Doha to your ultimate destination, go to the unique “Upgrade on Departure” kiosk at the Etihad Airways Head Office New York. If your journey begins in Sylhet, after checking in and passing through immigration, proceed to the counter labeled “Upgrade on Departure.” if your trip is starting in Sylhet or any major international airport.
The terms and conditions for the upgrading in Business and First Class are listed below:-
Upgrade to Business Class is possible between 2 hours and 60 minutes before the planned departure. Additionally –
- The upgrading price includes all taxes and fees.
- There is one segment that allows business class upgrades.
- The process of an upgrade request is contingent upon the availability of a seat or meal and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
First Class upgrades are not available on any of our A380 flights to or from Sylhet. Additionally –
- The upgraded First Class cabin may not serve a special meal that a passenger in Economy Class purchased.
- The price does not include access to lounges or additional baggage allowance.
- The initial booking class paid will determine how many miles you receive, not the upgraded cabin.
- A passenger is not eligible for an upgrade if they have additional seats for cabin baggage (CBBG) or more seats.
Avail latest offers and discounts at the Etihad Airways Head Office Sylhet
For the most recent discounts and deals, stop by the Etihad Airways offices in Sylhet. The airline offers a variety of seasonal special prices. Utilize long weekend discounts, festival discounts, seasonal discounts, and cashback offers prior to booking your Etihad Airways flight reservation. Credit cards are accepted as forms of payment for all of these exclusive offers. Various banks routinely market their payment-related offers. If you use a credit card or an e-wallet to make your payment, you may even be eligible for a number of flat-rate reductions. Keep an eye out for any seasonal promotions that Etihad Airways could provide.
Claim Compensation for Lost or Damaged Luggage
You must notify the Etihad Airways Sylhet office at the airport if your luggage is missing, delayed, or damaged. You should also keep a copy of the completed Property Irregularity Report (PIR).
When filing a claim for lost, stolen, or damaged luggage, you have seven days to present receipts, credit card statements, or any other type of value proof to show that your bag and its contents were worth the money you are claiming.
For delayed luggage, provide a copy of the flight tickets as well as the specifics of any pricey items within 21 days.
Special Assistance Service at Etihad Airways Booking Office Sylhet
Receive Special Support at the Etihad Airways Sylhet Office. The airline ensures that all passengers with special requirements can fly without anxiety. At every step of your travel, the airline staff would be there to help you.
Etihad Airways Wheelchair Assistance
Etihad Airways is happy to assist those clients who need assistance in order to provide accessibility and deliver the best service. The wheelchair is provided free of charge and is only usable by travelers from Bangladesh who make reservations through Etihad Airways Online. For further information on the services offered by Etihad Airways, go to the Help Page for Guests with Disabilities. If you have any inquiries, get in touch with Etihad Airways Sylhet Office.
Pet Relief Areas by Etihad Airways
In the main T1 building, right next to the Etihad Airways Sylhet Office Bangladesh, there are pet relieving facilities and roofed accommodations for service animals. International terminal contains a number of locations. On the baggage claim level, outside of Gates, there are pet rest spots that are accessible before security. The Sylhet international airport’s main terminal building now features a brand-new pet relief area built outside the parking structure.
Etihad Airways complies fully with the IATA Live Animals Regulations as well as any additional requirements placed by the countries of origin, transit, and destination. On specific flights, Etihad Airways offers free transportation for a customer with a disability and up to two service animals.
If you need assistance being guided to or from the plane, do let the Etihad airways know in advance. This will enable us to make the necessary preparations. Additionally, you can contact the Etihad Airways office at Sylhet airport with unique service requests.
In order to ensure their comfort and safety, unaccompanied minors receive exceptional care the entire journey from Etihad. They also have access to a special lounge at the Sylhet international airport.
Etihad Airways Unaccompanied minor
Unaccompanied children have an easier time with the registration process, passport control, security checks, and baggage claim. They are also expertly cared for while in flight and escorted to and from the aircraft. Please bring the child and any luggage to the Etihad Airways Sylhet Office Bangladesh if you are the parent or legal guardian of an unaccompanied minor before proceeding to the assigned row for check-in. To find the check-in row, utilize our airport planner or ask for help at an information desk. Etihad Airways Sylhet office phone number is another means to get in touch with the airline.
Additional Services Offered at the Etihad Airways Booking Office Sylhet
Visitors can use the services to drop by, ask questions, and receive prompt answers. In addition, you can go to the Etihad Airways head office Sylhet office, which also doubles as an airport check-in desk. These are the services that Etihad Airways provides:
- Flight Ticket Booking
- Flight Ticket Cancellation
- Flight Ticket Rescheduling
- Online Check-in
- Airport Counter Check-in
- Airport Self Service Kiosk Check-in
- Unaccompanied Minor Service
- Baggage Allowance
- Duty Free Allowance
- Flight Information
- Airport Lounges
- Visa Information
- Missing Luggage
- Immigration Services
- In-Flight Wifi
- Airport Wifi
- In-Flight Entertainment
- Airport Facilities
- Delayed Flights
- Visa on Arrival
- First & Business Class Enquiries
- Economy Class Seats Enquiries
- KrisFlyer Membership Services
- In-Flight Meals
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Simply provide the travel details and the Etihad Airways representative will search the flight itinerary as per your travel needs.
Yes, all you need is the Etihad Guest Miles account number to book one.
Yes, passengers can request the class upgrade at the Etihad Airways Sylhet office Bangladesh up to 3 hours before scheduled departure.
After you book the flight online, parent accompany the child at the Etihad check-in counter and produce the following documents –
1. Flight confirmation
2. Unaccompanied minor receipts.
3. Parent’s government issued photo ID
4. Unaccompanied minor’s passport
Make sure to carry formal identification with you at all times. You can even think about carrying several identification cards, such as your passport, national ID card, and driver’s license.
Etihad Airways Offices Other Locations
- Etihad Airways Toronto Office
- Etihad Airways Singapore Office
- Etihad Airways Buenos Aires Office
- Etihad Airways Yangon Office
- Etihad Airways Montevideo Office
- Etihad Airways Colombo Office
- Etihad Airways Reykjavik Office
- Etihad Airways Islamabad Office
- Etihad Airways Kozhikode Office
- Etihad Airways Sarajevo Office
- Etihad Airways Budapest Office
- Etihad Airways Tirana Office
- Etihad Airways Phuket Office
- Etihad Airways Casablanca Office
- Etihad Airways London Office
- Etihad Airways Bangkok Office
- Etihad Airways Chicago Office
- Etihad Airways Mahe Office
- Etihad Airways Yerevan Office
- Etihad Airways Edinburgh Office
- Etihad Airways Dusseldorf Office
- Etihad Airways Athens Office
- Etihad Airways Moscow Office
- Etihad Airways Manchester Office
- Etihad Airways Thiruvananthapuram Office
- Etihad Airways Maputo Office
- Etihad Airways Chittagong Office
- Etihad Airways Sydney Office
- Etihad Airways Almaty Office
- Etihad Airways Podgorica Office
- Etihad Airways Khartoum Office
- Etihad Airways Yaounde Office
- Etihad Airways Zurich Office
- Etihad Airways Kathmandu Office
- Etihad Airways Mumbai Office
- Etihad Airways Jeddah Office
- Etihad Airways Frankfurt Office
- Etihad Airways La Paz Office
- Etihad Airways Kochi Office
- Etihad Airways Madrid Office
- Etihad Airways Oslo Office
- Etihad Airways Chengdu Office
- Etihad Airways Washington Office
- Etihad Airways Warsaw Office
- Etihad Airways Sofia Office
- Etihad Airways Rio de Janeiro Office
- Etihad Airways Dar Es Salaam Office
- Etihad Airways Lome Office
- Etihad Airways Medina Office
- Etihad Airways Djibouti Office
- Etihad Airways Peshawar Office
- Etihad Airways Dhaka Office
- Etihad Airways Ljubljana Office
- Etihad Airways Muscat Office
- Etihad Airways Kigali Office
- Etihad Airways Riga Office
- Etihad Airways Nairobi Office
- Etihad Airways Damascus Office
- Etihad Airways Rome Office
- Etihad Airways Addis Ababa Office
- Etihad Airways Geneva Office
- Etihad Airways Nagoya Office
- Etihad Airways Vientiane Office
- Etihad Airways Bucharest Office
- Etihad Airways Berlin Office
- Etihad Airways Lagos Office
- Etihad Airways Helsinki Office
- Etihad Airways Ahmedabad Office
- Etihad Airways Amman Office
- Etihad Airways Paris Office
- Etihad Airways Lahore Office
- Etihad Airways Vienna Office
- Etihad Airways Melbourne Office
- Etihad Airways Johannesburg Office
- Etihad Airways Dubai Office
- Etihad Airways Al Ain Office
- Etihad Airways Dublin Office
- Etihad Airways Bamako Office
- Etihad Airways Stockholm Office
- Etihad Airways Istanbul Office
- Etihad Airways Windhoek Office
- Etihad Airways Male Office
- Etihad Airways Santiago Office
- Etihad Airways Hyderabad Office
- Etihad Airways Bratislava Office
- Etihad Airways Cape Town Office
- Etihad Airways Astana Office
- Etihad Airways Harare Office
- Etihad Airways Beirut Office
- Etihad Airways Skopje Office
- Etihad Airways Porto Novo Office
- Etihad Airways Lisbon Office
- Etihad Airways Bangalore Office
- Etihad Airways Auckland Office
- Etihad Airways Munich Office
- Etihad Airways Sana’a Office
- Etihad Airways Los Angeles Office
- Etihad Airways Amsterdam Office
- Etihad Airways Dakar Office
- Etihad Airways Brisbane Office
- Etihad Airways Brussels Office
- Etihad Airways Vilnius Office
- Etihad Airways Riyadh Office
- Etihad Airways Milan Office
- Etihad Airways Kuala Lumpur Office
- Etihad Airways Caracas Office
- Etihad Airways New York Office
- Etihad Airways Chennai Office
- Etihad Airways Mandaluyong Office
- Etihad Airways Prague Office
- Etihad Airways Beijing Office
- Etihad Airways Belgrade Office
- Etihad Airways Phnom Penh Office
- Etihad Airways Lusaka Office
- Etihad Airways Cairo Office
- Etihad Airways Taipei Office
- Etihad Airways Gaborone Office
- Etihad Airways Shanghai Office
- Etihad Airways Tokyo Office
- Etihad Airways Manila Office
- Etihad Airways Hong Kong Office
- Etihad Airways Copenhagen Office
- Etihad Airways Bishkek Office
- Etihad Airways Jakarta Office
- Etihad Airways Kuwait Office
- Etihad Airways Nouakchott Office
- Etihad Airways Dammam Office
- Etihad Airways Seoul Office
- Etihad Airways Panama City Office
- Etihad Airways Zagreb Office
- Etihad Airways Tallinn Office
- Etihad Airways New Delhi Office
- Etihad Airways Adliya Office
- Etihad Airways Karachi Office
- Etihad Airways Yamoussoukro Office
- Etihad Airways Kolkata Office
- Etihad Airways Lilongwe Office
- Etihad Airways Ho Chi Minh City Office