Singapore Airlines has a lengthy history of offering its passengers exceptional, first-rate services dating back to 1972. The Singapore Airlines New York office offers all travel-related services, including trip planning, flight changes, the purchase of excess baggage, seat selection, check-in, and more.
You can add more requests and more assistance with the accommodating flight crew. At the John F. Kennedy International Airport(JFK), you can quickly adjust your journey to meet your needs. Additionally, you are not charged a dynamic surcharge for requesting last-minute flight changes or cancellations.
Contact Information of Singapore Airlines New York Office
At John F. Kennedy International Airport, Terminal 4 is where Singapore Airlines Planes land. Utilize the ease of the freshly remodeled airport terminal, which features a spacious, well-lit check-in facility with specific lanes for quicker connections. Take advantage of the additional shopping options at the airport before your flight or relax in one of the opulent lounges available to First Class and Business Class passengers.
|Singapore Airlines New York Office Address||John F. Kennedy International Airport, Terminal 4, A Concourse, Room 462.008, USA|
|Singapore Airlines New York Office Contact Number||+1 800 742 3333 (toll-free within the USA)|
|Fax Number||+673 233 7576|
|Working Hours of New York Office||Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.,|
Thursday and Sunday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.,
Tuesdays and Saturdays are closed.
|Singapore Airlines Customer Service Phone Number||+65 6407 5332|
|Help Center of Singapore Airlines||Visit Here|
|Online Check-In||Visit Here|
|Flight Status||Visit Here|
|PPS Club / KrisFlyer||Visit Here|
|Nearest Airport From SIA New York Office||John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)|
Services Offered by Singapore Airlines New York Office
Note the time you arrive at the Atlanta reservation desk to speak with a Singapore Airlines employee. The Singapore Airlines ticketing office New York offers the following services.
Upgrade to Premium Cabin with SIA
By making a reservation via the SIA office in New York, you will enjoy the highest level of comfort available. Whether you’re on a business trip, a family vacation, or a getaway for two, you’ll feel remarkably relaxed.
As soon as you sit down, you’ll have the impression that you’ve arrived in the Islands because of the upscale, modern island architecture in the area. For discounted rates and savings of up to 50% on Business and First Class cabins, make reservations at the airport office.
Priority Boarding and Screening
Board the aircraft first and pass through security quickly. Priority Security is available at the Singapore Airlines USA office New York at Terminal 4 of the New York international airport.
When you book via the Singapore Airlines office in New York you can save up to 50% on vacation packages worldwide. At the airport, book worry-free utilizing flexible hotel options with no cancellation fees. Simply save time and money by booking your flight, hotel, and rental car all at once.
Hold Fare Option
Holding your fare will buy you more time. Reserve your seats and your flight in advance. Here’s how it works –
- It must be at least 21 days before the departure date for you to use the fare-hold option.
- Visit the airport counter to make your reservations.
- Request the Singapore Airlines customer support agent hold your airfare.
- Each person on your reservation is subject to the fare-hold fee, which is non-refundable.
Earn KrisFlyer miles while taking advantage of discounts at hotels and resorts all over the world. If you include the hotel in your reservation, you can save up to 25%. All you have to do is go to the check-in counter or dial the New York airport phone number.
At the Singapore Airlines ticketing office USA, you may rent a car for the lowest rates, and each rental will earn you a significant amount of Avios points. Whether you’re planning the ideal fly-drive or looking for a simple holiday rental, choose the correct vehicle to fit your itinerary.
- Budget and Avis car rentals are excellent choices because of their competitive prices, flexibility, wide selection of vehicle types, and convenient pick-up and drop-off locations.
- All mandatory expenses are included, along with the added security of 24-hour customer service and roadside assistance.
- A range of practical add-ons, like child seats, GPS navigation, winter accessories like snow tyres or chains, and Premium Cover to avoid any extra fees, can also be pre-booked.
Add Travel Insurance
The only choice you should be making at this point, having planned your ideal vacation, is which attraction to visit. But occasionally, unanticipated things do happen, so you need to be prepared.
What if there is a sudden medical emergency or your luggage is stolen? Get the travel insurance added to your existing booking to protect your belongings. Book your trip insurance with Singapore Airlines Airlines New York at the time of check-in.
Key Points to Remember Before Flight Cancellation of Singapore Airlines
There are many things to consider before you decide to cancel your Singapore Airlines flight. Here are some of the most important and practical considerations you’ll need to make before cancelling your booking.
- First and foremost, you should have a solid understanding of your travel itinerary and the types of tickets you have bought. If you have booked the standard, non-refundable tickets, you aren’t likely to get a refund unless you ask.
- To help you with your decision, the airline offers a variety of services and products. Some of these include free check in at the airport, mobile check in, and a hassle-free check-in process. The airline also offers flights in several different cabin classes.
- You may have already purchased tickets from a travel agent, but you can still get in touch with the airline to discuss your options. A live customer service agent can assist you with booking, refunding, or even getting a reschedule.
- One of the key points to remember before you cancel your flight with Singapore Airlines is that your cancellation is processed in the airline’s local office. This means you won’t get a refund if you cancel within the airport’s cancellation window.
- Also, be sure to read the terms and conditions. You can save yourself some cash by purchasing insurance.
- For the best results, be sure to follow the airline’s instructions on how to cancel your SIA reservation. Oftentimes, you’ll get a refund or a reschedule.
Flight Booking Procedures of Singapore Airlines at USA Office New York
Reservations for flights may now be made more quickly and easily thanks to the Singapore Airlines ticket office in New York . check-in counter, and –
- Ask the Singapore employee to make the reservation on your behalf. The check-in desk at Terminal 4 is where you need to go.
- Explain in detail how you intend to travel.
- Please be informed that reservations and payment for last-minute flights must be made up to 3 hours prior to departure.
- Once the necessary payment has been paid, the airline will send you a confirmation of your reservation.
- After checking in and retrieving your luggage, be ready to board the flight.
Avail Special Assistance at Singapore Airlines New York Office
Every traveler is unique in the eyes of Singapore Airlines. The airline ensures your worry-free flight at the New York hub of Singapore Airlines. The airline staff would be at your disposal and would support you during every step of your journey.
Visitors with Disabilities
Singapore Airlines is happy to assist those customers who need assistance in order to guarantee accessibility and deliver the best service. At the Singapore Airline ticket office in New York, the Air Carrier Access Act is upheld. The ACAA prohibits both domestic and foreign carriers from discriminating against customers based on their disability.
For more information on the services offered by Singapore Airlines, please visit the Guests with Disabilities Help Page. If you require further information, kindly contact our bookings department.
Traveling with Infants and Children
When traveling with kids, Singapore Airlines treats the smallest guests with genuine kindness and practical consideration. We want your travel experience—and that of your child—to be pleasant and in capable hands. Therefore, plan beforehand for a pleasant flight and your peace of mind.
If you are traveling with a baby or young kid, please get in touch with the Singapore Airlines New York ticket office to make a reservation.
Unaccompanied Minor Travel
You can book the unaccompanied minor trip at the time of check-in, up to three hours prior to the scheduled departure. Arrive at the Singapore Airlines ticket office in New York at least two hours prior to the departure time. It is suggested that parents wait at the airport until the plane takes off.
The child will be with one of the accommodating airline employees till they board. Your child has access to the Delta Sky Executive lounge if they are traveling in business or first class.
There are restrictions and requirements that apply at the Singapore Airlines New York airport office, regardless of whether you’re bringing your pet or a licensed support animal. The airline flies domesticated birds, cats, and dogs. Before bringing an animal on a journey, we advise you to carefully read and understand the conditions and limitations.
Passengers are welcome to board the aircraft with their trained service animals. Because they have been trained to perform a specific task or activity, trained service animals are different from emotional support/comfort animals when it comes to assisting a guest with a disability to manage their condition.
Pet Relief Area
Relief zones for pets and assistance animals are kept up by the Singapore Airlines New York office at the airport terminal.
There are various places in Terminal 4. Pet relieving stations can be found on the baggage claim level, before security, outside of Gates 2 and 5. A brand-new pet relief area has also been developed outside the Parking Garage at the New York international airport.
Three pet rest places are available at Terminal 4: one at Gate 22, one by the Concourse entry in the Airport Mall, and one on the baggage terminal. Without going through security, you may reach all three.
Both the grassy space outside of Level 1 near baggage claim and the covered pet rest area close to Gate 28 are accessible.
Additional Services Offered at the Singapore Airlines New York Office
The facilities were created to allow visitors to come by and ask questions and obtain prompt answers. You can also stop by the Singapore Airlines check-in desk. The following services are offered by the New York International Airport:
- Flight Ticket Booking
- Flight Ticket Cancellation
- Flight Ticket Rescheduling
- Online Check-in
- Airport Counter Check-in
- Airport Self Service Kiosk Check-in
- Unaccompanied Minor Service
- Baggage Allowance
- Duty Free Allowance
- Flight Information
- Airport Lounges
- Visa Information
- Missing Luggage
- Immigration Services
- In-Flight Wifi
- Airport Wifi
- In-Flight Entertainment
- Airport Facilities
- Delayed Flights
- Visa on Arrival
- First & Business Class Enquiries
- Economy Class Seats Enquiries
- KrisFlyer Membership Services
- In-Flight Meals
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No. The Singapore Airlines New York operates only Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.,
Thursday and Sunday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Yes, passengers can book infant reservations at the office. If booking a last minute reservation, it must be completed up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
You need to present the birth certificate, If not, you need a provisional letter from the local health office.
Simply head to the Singapore airlines ticketing office 3 hours before your arrival. Report the lost baggage complaint. You will receive a PIR report. This will help you track your request.
All Singapore airlines operated flights can be canceled at the airline’s counter. Ask the Singapore Airlines agency to cancel the reservation, at least 90 minutes before departure to claim a refund. No refund is entertained if the passenger is marked no-show.
Singapore Airlines Offices Other Locations
- Singapore Airlines Canberra Office
- Singapore Airlines London Office
- Singapore Airlines Vienna Office
- Singapore Airlines Pune Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Phuket
- Singapore Airlines Jeddah Office
- Singapore Airlines Los Angeles Office
- Singapore Airlines Zurich Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Coimbatore
- Singapore Airlines Tokyo Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Bandung
- Singapore Airlines Office in Trivandrum
- Singapore Airlines Kolkata Office
- Singapore Airlines Brussels Office
- Singapore Airlines Houston Office
- Singapore Airlines Bangkok Office
- Singapore Airlines Mauritius Office
- Singapore Airlines Prague Office
- Singapore Airlines Cairo Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Sri Lanka
- Singapore Airlines Warsaw Office
- Singapore Airlines Shanghai Office
- Singapore Airlines Auckland Office
- Singapore Airlines Amsterdam Office
- Singapore Airlines Mumbai Office
- Singapore Airlines Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Singapore Airlines Dhaka Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Sweden
- Singapore Airlines Office in Cebu
- Singapore Airlines Phnom Penh Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Kathmandu
- Singapore Airlines Ahmedabad Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Vadodara
- Singapore Airlines Office in Davao
- Singapore Airlines Office in Berlin
- Singapore Airlines Sofia Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Mandalay
- Singapore Airlines Surabaya Office
- Singapore Airlines Milan Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Yogyakarta
- Singapore Airlines Baku Office
- Singapore Airlines Copenhagen Office
- Singapore Airlines Siem Reap Office
- Singapore Airlines Adelaide Office
- Singapore Airlines Istanbul Office
- Singapore Airlines Sydney Office
- Singapore Airlines Riyadh Office
- Singapore Airlines Stockholm Office
- Singapore Airlines Kuala Lumpur Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Brazil
- Singapore Airlines Melbourne Office
- Singapore Airlines Jakarta Office
- Singapore Airlines Denpasar Office
- Singapore Airlines Hanoi Office
- Singapore Airlines Manila Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Korea
- Singapore Airlines Office in Medan
- Singapore Airlines Beijing Office
- Singapore Airlines Bengaluru Office
- Singapore Airlines Goa Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Changi
- Singapore Airlines Oslo Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Bali
- Singapore Airlines Chennai Office
- Singapore Airlines Hong Kong Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Cairns
- Singapore Airlines Moscow Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Kansai
- Singapore Airlines Jalandhar Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Vancouver
- Singapore Airlines Christchurch Office
- Singapore Airlines Bucharest Office
- Singapore Airlines Barcelona Office
- Singapore Airlines Delhi Office
- Singapore Airlines Dublin Office
- Singapore Airlines Manchester Office
- Singapore Airlines Male Office
- Singapore Airlines Osaka Office
- Singapore Airlines Fukuoka Office
- Singapore Airlines Seoul Office
- Singapore Airlines Bandar Seri Begawan Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Kochi
- Singapore Airlines Taipei Office
- Singapore Airlines Wellington Office
- Singapore Airlines Frankfurt Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Brunei
- Singapore Airlines Paris Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Hyderabad
- Singapore Airlines Office in Penang
- Singapore Airlines Bratislava Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Perth
- Singapore Airlines Office in Trichy
- Singapore Airlines Office in Dulles
- Singapore Airlines Athens Office
- Singapore Airlines St.Peterburg Office
- Singapore Airlines Johannesburg Office
- Singapore Airlines Dusseldorf Office
- Singapore Airlines Cape Town Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Toronto
- Singapore Airlines Kuwait Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Darwin
- Singapore Airlines Yangon Office
- Singapore Airlines San Francisco Office
- Singapore Airlines Dubai Office
- Singapore Airlines Nagoya Office
- Singapore Airlines Abu Dhabi Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Puerto Rico
- Singapore Airlines Office in Egypt
- Singapore Airlines Munich Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Chittagong
- Singapore Airlines Brisbane Office
- Singapore Airlines Rome Office
- Singapore Airlines Kiev Office
- Singapore Airlines Guangzhou Office