Since 1993, Qatar Airways has a long history of providing its customers with first-rate, superior services. You may find all travel-related services, such as trip booking, flight cancellation, excess baggage purchase, seat selection, check-in, and more, at the Qatar Airways Rome office.
With the accommodating flight crew, you can add additional assistance and other requests. You can easily modify your trip to suit your needs at the Rome international Airport(FCO) office. Additionally, you can ask for last-minute flight reservations and cancellations free of a dynamic surcharge.
At the Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, take advantage of seamless, punctual, and quick connections all under one roof. There is no need to switch terminals, and your bags will be swiftly moved to the ensuing flight provided you purchased the ticket through the Qatar Airways Rome airport.
The following provides this and all other travel-related information:
Contact Details of Qatar Airways Office in Rome
|Qatar Airways Rome Office Address||Building EPUA, Room 308-310|
Fiumicino International Airport, 00050 Fiumicino
|Qatar Airways Rome Office Contact Number||+39 02 3057 8845|
|Working Hours||Mon to Sat: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm |
Sunday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Closed on Public Holidays
|Customer Service Phone Number||+1 (877) 777-2827|
|Help Center||Visit Here|
|Online Check-In||Visit Here|
|Flight Status||Visit Here|
|Join SkyMiles||Visit Here|
|Nearest Airport||Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)|
Nearest Airport from Qatar Airways Ticket Office Rome
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO) is the closest and best known for the excellent & extraordinary services and help it offers to its passengers.
|Rome Airport Name||Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)|
|FCO Airport Address||00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy|
|Rome Airport Phone Number||+39 06 65951|
|Rome Airport Code||IATA: FCO|
|Total Number of Terminal||Five Terminal|
|Arrival and Departure Terminal of Qatar Airways at Rome Airport||Terminal 3|
|FCO Airport Location||Get Direction|
Queries and Concerns Addressed at Qatar Airways Rome Office
The facilities were designed to make it possible for travelers to drop by and ask inquiries and receive timely solutions. Additionally, you can visit the Qatar Airways check-in counter. The Rome International Airport provides the following services:
- Flight Ticket Booking
- Flight Ticket Cancellation
- Flight Ticket Rescheduling
- Online Check-in
- Airport Counter Check-in
- Airport Self Service Kiosk Check-in
- Unaccompanied Minor Service
- Baggage Allowance
- Duty Free Allowance
- Flight Information
- Airport Lounges
- Visa Information
- Missing Luggage
- Immigration Services
- In-Flight Wifi
- Airport Wifi
- In-Flight Entertainment
- Airport Facilities
- Delayed Flights
- Visa on Arrival
- First & Business Class Enquiries
- Economy Class Seats Enquiries
- KrisFlyer Membership Services
- In-Flight Meals
Get Unlimited & Prompt Support at Qatar Airways Rome Office
In order to maximise last-minute travel arrangements, the Qatar Airways Rome office provides a wide range of travel services. By dialling the Rome Airport phone number, you can also take use of the following services:
Add Premium cabin
You will experience our highest standard of comfort in Premium Cabin by booking through the Qatar Airways ticket office Rome. You’ll experience a remarkable level of relaxation whether you’re traveling for work, a family holiday, or a romantic retreat. The moment you settle down, you’ll feel as though you’ve landed in the Islands, surrounded by sophisticated, contemporary Island-style architecture. Book at the airport office to enjoy the discounted rates and save up to 50 % on Business and First Class cabins.
Give yourself the gift of Extra Comfort, our premium product. On Airbus A330, A321neo, and Boeing 717 aircraft, the Extra Comfort seats provide more legroom, priority services, and extra amenities to make your trip more enjoyable. Extra Comfort seats are not accessible online and can only be booked at the time of check-in at Qatar Airways Rome office.
Priority Screening and Early Boarding
Quickly get through security and gain early access to overhead bins. The Qatar Airways office in the Rome airport’s Terminal 3 offers Priority Security.
Enjoy up to 50% savings on the vacation packages across the globe when you book through Qatar Airways Rome office. Book worry free using flexible hotel deals with zero cancellation fee at the airport. Just save time and money when you club flight, hotel and car rental together.
Take advantage of discounts at hotels and resorts worldwide while earning Miles. Save up to 25% if you add the hotel in your reservation. Al you need to do is head to the check-in counter or call Rome airport Phone Number.
Suit yourself with the additional space, privacy and the convenience of your home, and save up to 65% when you book one at Qatar Airways corporate office at Rome international airport.
With Qatar Airways Rome airport office, you may rent a car at the most affordable rates, and every rental will earn you considerable Avios credits. Find the right vehicle to meet your itinerary, whether you’re looking for an easy vacation rental or designing the ultimate fly-drive.
With fantastic rates, flexibility, a variety of vehicle types, and pick-up and drop-off locations, Budget and Avis car rentals are a great choice. Along with the additional assurance of 24-hour customer support and roadside assistance, all obligatory fees are included. A number of useful add-ons can also be pre-booked, such as child seats, GPS navigation, winter accessories like snow tyres or chains, and Premium Cover to prevent any excess fees.
Now that you’ve planned your ideal getaway, the only decision you should be making is which attraction you want to go to. However, unforeseen events do occur occasionally, so you must be ready. What if your luggage is stolen or there is an unexpected medical emergency? By getting Allianz Travel Insurance, you can safeguard your baggage. Book your trip insurance at the time of check-in with the Qatar Airways Rome office.
The Executive Lounge is open to passengers in Business Class who are Elite members and are flying to an overseas location. For passengers flying on any flight operated by airlines, the passes may also be purchased at check-in.
Qatar Airways Headquarters Address and Contact Details
|Qatar Airways Headquarters Address||Tower 2 , Next to Ooredoo Building, Airport Road، Doha, Qatar|
|Phone Number||+97 44 023 0000|
|Established on||November 22, 1993|
Avail Special Assistance at Qatar Airways Rome Office
Every traveller, in the eyes of Airline , is unique. The airline makes sure that you travel worry-free at the Qatar Airways Rome office. Every step of your voyage would be supported by the airline crew, who would be at your disposal.
Guests with Disabilities
In order to provide the finest service and guarantee accessibility, the Airline is pleased to help our visitors with impairments. The Air Carrier Access Act is upheld at the Rome ticket office. The ACAA forbids discrimination against passengers based on handicap by both domestic and international carriers.
Please visit the Guests with Disabilities Help Page for further information about the services provided by Qatar Airways. Please call our reservations department, if you need further details.
Travelling With Children
Qatar Airways offer our genuine hospitality and sensible care to the youngest visitors. With safety and comfort in mind, we want your travel experience—and that of your child—to be good and in safe hands. So be sure to plan beforehand for a nice flight and your peace of mind.
Please contact the Qatar Airways Rome ticket office to make your newborn or child reservation if you are traveling with one.
Unaccompanied Minor Travel
You can arrange the unaccompanied minor travel up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure at the time of check-in. Head to the Qatar Airways ticket office Rome at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure. Parents are advised to stay at the airport until the flight has taken off.
One of the airline’s friendly staff will stay with the child until they board. If your child is flying in Business or First Class, they have access to the Executive lounge.
Travelling With Animals
Whether you are traveling with your pet or a certified assistance animal, there are restrictions and criteria that apply at the Qatar Airways Rome airport office. The airline transports dogs, cats, and domestic birds. We encourage you to carefully read and comprehend the terms and regulations before taking an animal on a trip.
The airline allows passengers to fly on board with their trained service animals. When it comes to helping a guest with a disability manage their condition, trained service animals are distinct from emotional support/comfort animals because they have been taught to do a specific job or activity.
Pet Relief Area
The Qatar Airways Rome airport office maintains pet and service animal relief zones in both terminals.
The Airport has several locations. Pet relief areas are located outside on the baggage claim level, prior to security. At the Rome international airport, a new pet relief area has also been created outside the Parking Garage.
Steps to Book the Flight at Qatar Airways Ticket Office Rome
Thanks to the Qatar Airways ticket office Rome making reservations for flights is now quicker and simpler. Visit the airport’s check-in desk, and
- Ask a member of the to make the reservation. You need to head to the check-in counter at Terminal 3.
- Describe your travel plans in detail.
- Please be aware that bookings and payment are required up to 3 hours before departure for last-minute flights.
- The airline will provide you with a confirmation of your reservation once you have made the necessary payment.
- Be prepared to board the aircraft following check-in and luggage retrieval.
Add/Purchase Baggage at the Qatar Airways Office in Rome
Fill out the form and send it to the Qatar Airways ticket office Rome if your luggage has been damaged, delayed, or you need a reimbursement for extra services.
Fill out the form and send it to the Rome airport Phone Number if your luggage has been damaged, delayed, or you need a reimbursement for extra services.
If your bag is damaged or delayed, Rome international airport baggage claim must be notified within 7 days of the travel date.
Take the item to your local repair shop to get it fixed and/or valued. If it cannot be repaired, a documented statement from an authorised repair facility is required. The claim must be backed up by documentation showing the item’s original purchase price if it is worth more than $200 USD.
People are advised to submit their own claims. However, families are allowed to combine their claims. Please provide the following details in your claim:
- a photo of the damaged item
- Age, cost, and name of the company that made the missing or damaged item
- A receipt is necessary if the item costs more than 300 USD.
Flight Cancellation at Qatar Airways Rome Office
If your flight is cancelled, you will be offered a transfer to another aircraft or other equivalent travel options to get you to your destination as quickly as possible, or a full refund of your ticket if you prefer.
If it would be simpler and faster for you to independently book a hotel room, receive snacks, meals, or transportation and the airline is unable to provide you with timely assistance owing to real problems, such as when a large number of aircraft are affected by a single event.
Following receipt of appropriate documents, the Qatar Airways Rome office will reimburse the fairly incurred expenditures. Call the Rome airport in this situation to receive the proper reimbursement and compensation for your impacted flights.
If the airline offers you assistance, such as a hotel room at the airport or bus transportation to and from the airport, and you decline and make your own arrangements, the airline is not required to pay the expenses.
If a delay of more than three hours or cancellation is due to our error, you are entitled to compensation.
However, the airline will not be held liable if the delay or cancellation resulted from “exceptional circumstances” beyond our control, such as poor weather, an air traffic control strike, airport closures, mobility limitations, or a flight suspension ordered by government agencies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you believe you lost an item in the terminal at FCO, please contact the Lost and Found Office. Baggage Claim Counter at Rome airport is located at Terminal 3.
Yes, the Qatar Airways ticket office Rome at Terminal 3 offers flexibility and efficiency for all kinds of shippers.
Yes, provided that the changes need to be requested up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
Yes. Please ensure that the parents must carry the following documents –
1. Qatar Airways unaccompanied minor form.
2. Photo ID/passport of the unaccompanied minor.
3. Photo ID/passport of the parents who would be dropping off the child.
4. Name, address, and contact number of the person who would be dropping off the child.
Passengers need a booking reference and the last name to request the flight cancellation/changes.
Qatar Airways Offices Other Locations
- Qatar Airways Belgrade Office
- Qatar Airways Islamabad Office
- Qatar Airways Sulaymaniyah Office
- Qatar Airways London Office
- Qatar Airways Bangkok Office
- Qatar Airways Prague Office
- Qatar Airways Ahmedabad Office
- Qatar Airways Pisa Office
- Qatar Airways Miami Office
- Qatar Airways Madrid Office
- Qatar Airways Istanbul Office
- Qatar Airways Windhoek Office
- Qatar Airways Hong Kong Office
- Qatar Airways Hyderabad Office
- Qatar Airways Colombo Office
- Qatar Airways Tripoli Office
- Qatar Airways Cape Town Office
- Qatar Airways Bucharest Office
- Qatar Airways Brussels Office
- Qatar Airways Shanghai Office
- Qatar Airways Buenos Aires Office
- Qatar Airways Los Angeles Office
- Qatar Airways Montreal Office
- Qatar Airways Chicago Office
- Qatar Airways Beijing Office
- Qatar Airways Manila Office
- Qatar Airways Zurich Office
- Qatar Airways Lagos Office
- Qatar Airways Ho Chi Minh Office
- Qatar Airways Seoul Office
- Qatar Airways Toronto Office
- Qatar Airways Bahrain Office
- Qatar Airways Goa Office
- Qatar Airways Kochi Office
- Qatar Airways Lima Office
- Qatar Airways San Francisco Office
- Qatar Airways Taipei Office
- Qatar Airways Guangzhou Office
- Qatar Airways Canberra Office
- Qatar Airways Wellington Office
- Qatar Airways Atlanta Office
- Qatar Airways Vienna Office
- Qatar Airways Johannesburg Office
- Qatar Airways Perth Office
- Qatar Airways Mumbai Office
- Qatar Airways Boston Office
- Qatar Airways Nairobi Office
- Qatar Airways Brisbane Office
- Qatar Airways Sydney Office
- Qatar Airways Dar E Salam Office, Tanzania
- Qatar Airways Delhi Office
- Qatar Airways Copenhagen Office
- Qatar Airways Kampala Office
- Qatar Airways Santiago Office
- Qatar Airways Tokyo Office
- Qatar Airways Munich Office
- Qatar Airways Singapore Office
- Qatar Airways Maputo Office
- Qatar Airways Dallas Office
- Qatar Airways Schiphol Office
- Qatar Airways Venice Office
- Qatar Airways Kuala Lumpur Office
- Qatar Airways Tbilisi Office
- Qatar Airways Hanoi Office
- Qatar Airways Thiruvananthapuram Office
- Qatar Airways Oslo Office
- Qatar Airways Moscow Office
- Qatar Airways Seattle Office
- Qatar Airways Chongqing Office
- Qatar Airways Melbourne Office
- Qatar Airways Amritsar Office
- Qatar Airways Khartoum Office
- Qatar Airways Bengaluru Office
- Qatar Airways Yangon Office
- Qatar Airways Houston Office
- Qatar Airways Paris Office
- Qatar Airways Nagpur Office
- Qatar Airways Budapest Office
- Qatar Airways Lahore Office
- Qatar Airways Berlin Office
- Qatar Airways Sarajevo Office
- Qatar Airways Kolkata Office
- Qatar Airways Jakarta Office
- Qatar Airways Sofia Office
- Qatar Airways Chengdu Office
- Qatar Airways Warsaw Office
- Qatar Airways Geneva Office
- Qatar Airways Phnom Penh Office
- Qatar Airways Kozhikode Office
- Qatar Airways Barcelona Office
- Qatar Airways Dublin Office
- Qatar Airways New York Office
- Qatar Airways Chennai Office
- Qatar Airways Milan Office
- Qatar Airways Christchurch Office
- Qatar Airways Frankfurt Office
- Qatar Airways Auckland Office
- Qatar Airways Cairo Office
- Qatar Airways Dhaka Office
- Qatar Airways Athens Office
- Qatar Airways Tunis Office
- Qatar Airways Dubai Office