Singapore Airlines has a lengthy history of offering its passengers exceptional, first-rate services dating back to 1972. The Singapore Airlines Bangkok office offers all travel-related services, including trip planning, flight changes, the purchase of excess baggage, seat selection, check-in, and more.
You can add more requests and more assistance with the accommodating flight crew. At the Suvarnabhumi Airport(BKK), you can quickly adjust your journey to meet your needs. Additionally, you are not charged a dynamic surcharge for requesting last-minute flight changes or cancellations.
Contact Information of Singapore Airlines Bangkok Office
At Suvarnabhumi Airport, International terminal is where Singapore Airlines Planes land. Utilize the ease of the freshly remodeled airport terminal, which features a spacious, well-lit check-in facility with specific lanes for quicker connections. Take advantage of the additional shopping options at the airport before your flight or relax in one of the opulent lounges available to First Class and Business Class passengers.
|Singapore Airlines Bangkok Office Address||31st Floor, Sathorn Square Office Tower, 98 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
|Singapore Airlines Bangkok Office Contact Number||+66 2 353 6000|
|Working Hours of Bangkok Office||Monday – Friday: 8:15 am to 5:15 pm/ weekend and public holiday – Closed.|
|Singapore Airlines Customer Service Phone Number||+65 6407 5332|
|Help Center of Singapore Airlines||Visit Here|
|Online Check-In||Visit Here|
|Flight Status||Visit Here|
|PPS Club / KrisFlyer||Visit Here|
|Nearest Airport From SIA Bangkok Office||Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)|
Services Offered by Singapore Airlines Bangkok Office
Note the time you arrive at the Atlanta reservation desk to speak with a Singapore Airlines employee. The Singapore Airlines ticketing office Bangkok offers the following services.
Upgrade to Premium Cabin with SIA
By making a reservation via the SIA office in Bangkok, you will enjoy the highest level of comfort available. Whether you’re on a business trip, a family vacation, or a getaway for two, you’ll feel remarkably relaxed.
As soon as you sit down, you’ll have the impression that you’ve arrived in the Islands because of the upscale, modern island architecture in the area. For discounted rates and savings of up to 50% on Business and First Class cabins, make reservations at the airport office.
Priority Boarding and Screening
Board the aircraft first and pass through security quickly. Priority Security is available at the Singapore Airlines Thailand office Bangkok at International terminal of the Bangkok international airport.
When you book via the Singapore Airlines office in Bangkok you can save up to 50% on vacation packages worldwide. At the airport, book worry-free utilizing flexible hotel options with no cancellation fees. Simply save time and money by booking your flight, hotel, and rental car all at once.
Hold Fare Option
Holding your fare will buy you more time. Reserve your seats and your flight in advance. Here’s how it works –
- It must be at least 21 days before the departure date for you to use the fare-hold option.
- Visit the airport counter to make your reservations.
- Request the Singapore Airlines customer support agent hold your airfare.
- Each person on your reservation is subject to the fare-hold fee, which is non-refundable.
Earn KrisFlyer miles while taking advantage of discounts at hotels and resorts all over the world. If you include the hotel in your reservation, you can save up to 25%. All you have to do is go to the check-in counter or dial the Bangkok airport phone number.
At the Singapore Airlines ticketing office Thailand, you may rent a car for the lowest rates, and each rental will earn you a significant amount of Avios points. Whether you’re planning the ideal fly-drive or looking for a simple holiday rental, choose the correct vehicle to fit your itinerary.
- Budget and Avis car rentals are excellent choices because of their competitive prices, flexibility, wide selection of vehicle types, and convenient pick-up and drop-off locations.
- All mandatory expenses are included, along with the added security of 24-hour customer service and roadside assistance.
- A range of practical add-ons, like child seats, GPS navigation, winter accessories like snow tyres or chains, and Premium Cover to avoid any extra fees, can also be pre-booked.
Add Travel Insurance
The only choice you should be making at this point, having planned your ideal vacation, is which attraction to visit. But occasionally, unanticipated things do happen, so you need to be prepared.
What if there is a sudden medical emergency or your luggage is stolen? Get the travel insurance added to your existing booking to protect your belongings. Book your trip insurance with Singapore Airlines Airlines Bangkok at the time of check-in.
Key Points to Remember Before Flight Cancellation of Singapore Airlines
There are many things to consider before you decide to cancel your Singapore Airlines flight. Here are some of the most important and practical considerations you’ll need to make before cancelling your booking.
- First and foremost, you should have a solid understanding of your travel itinerary and the types of tickets you have bought. If you have booked the standard, non-refundable tickets, you aren’t likely to get a refund unless you ask.
- To help you with your decision, the airline offers a variety of services and products. Some of these include free check in at the airport, mobile check in, and a hassle-free check-in process. The airline also offers flights in several different cabin classes.
- You may have already purchased tickets from a travel agent, but you can still get in touch with the airline to discuss your options. A live customer service agent can assist you with booking, refunding, or even getting a reschedule.
- One of the key points to remember before you cancel your flight with Singapore Airlines is that your cancellation is processed in the airline’s local office. This means you won’t get a refund if you cancel within the airport’s cancellation window.
- Also, be sure to read the terms and conditions. You can save yourself some cash by purchasing insurance.
- For the best results, be sure to follow the airline’s instructions on how to cancel your SIA reservation. Oftentimes, you’ll get a refund or a reschedule.
Flight Booking Procedures of Singapore Airlines at Thailand Office Bangkok
Reservations for flights may now be made more quickly and easily thanks to the Singapore Airlines ticket office in Bangkok . check-in counter, and –
- Ask the Singapore employee to make the reservation on your behalf. The check-in desk at International terminal is where you need to go.
- Explain in detail how you intend to travel.
- Please be informed that reservations and payment for last-minute flights must be made up to 3 hours prior to departure.
- Once the necessary payment has been paid, the airline will send you a confirmation of your reservation.
- After checking in and retrieving your luggage, be ready to board the flight.
Special Assistance at Singapore Airlines Bangkok Office
Special Assistance is a service that allows passengers to board planes with special needs without any hassle. There are several benefits of this service, such as priority pre-boarding, support seating, wheelchairs, feeding and personal hygiene services, and meet and assist. However, it is important to know the rules and regulations in advance so that you don’t have to be stressed out in the airport.
Meet and Assist Service
When flying with Singapore Airlines, you have a range of services to choose from. You can access the airport lounge, book special assistance, or ask for a meet and assist service.
- An airport assistant will take you to your boarding gate.
- They can also guide you through passport control, security, and border controls. This service is especially helpful if you are travelling with a child.
- For an additional fee, you can choose a Premium service, which provides an electric buggy to escort you to the baggage area.
- You can also request priority boarding for a baby or infant.
- If you are a visually impaired traveler, you can ask for an in-flight safety video in sign language or subtitles.
- You can also get individual safety briefings.
Singapore Airlines is a reputable airline that provides its customers with world-class services. In addition, the airline offers a number of services for passengers who require special assistance.
- The airline offers special seating arrangements for passengers with disabilities. Furthermore, the airline provides wheelchairs on its flights.
- These types of facilities aren’t available on every flight.
- To make sure you get the most out of your trip, you should inform the airline of your disability in advance.
- Additionally, you should check to see if there are wheelchairs at the airport you’ll be departing from. If there are, the airline can arrange to have a wheelchair ready for you at the gate.
- There’s no charge for the wheelchair. But you do have to agree to the terms.
Singapore Airlines offers a variety of seating options to suit your travel style. These include economy, Premium Economy, and Business Class. The latter two are in particular designed to meet the needs of frequent business travelers. Whether you are flying from Asia to Europe or from the United States to Asia, there is a seat for you.
Singapore Airlines’s Premium Economy Class
It is an excellent choice for business travellers. You can receive in-flight perks, as well as baggage handling on the ground. In addition to a generous baggage allowance, you will be able to enjoy a few extra perks, including priority boarding and complimentary food and drink.
Feeding or Personal Hygiene Needs
It’s not surprising that Singapore Airlines would take their cake when it comes to passenger satisfaction. They have done a good job of ensuring that every seat on every flight is cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
Traveling with Infants and Children
When traveling with kids, Singapore Airlines treats the smallest guests with genuine kindness and practical consideration.
SIA always wants your travel experience—and that of your child—to be pleasant and in capable hands. Therefore, plan beforehand for a pleasant flight and your peace of mind.
If you are travelling with a baby or young kid, please get in touch with the Singapore Airlines Bangkok ticket office to make a reservation.
Unaccompanied Minor Travel with SIA
You can book the unaccompanied minor trip at the time of check-in, up to three hours prior to the scheduled departure. Arrive at the Singapore Airlines ticket office in Bangkok at least two hours prior to the departure time. It is suggested that parents wait at the airport until the plane takes off.
The child will be with one of the accommodating airline employees till they board. Your child has access to the Delta Sky Executive lounge if they are traveling in business or first class.
There are restrictions and requirements that apply at the Singapore Airlines Bangkok airport office, regardless of whether you’re bringing your pet or a licensed support animal. The airline flies domesticated birds, cats, and dogs. Before bringing an animal on a journey, we advise you to carefully read and understand the conditions and limitations.
Passengers are welcome to board the aircraft with their trained service animals. Because they have been trained to perform a specific task or activity, trained service animals are different from emotional support/comfort animals when it comes to assisting a guest with a disability to manage their condition.
Additional Services Offered at the Singapore Airlines Bangkok Office
The facilities were created to allow visitors to come by and ask questions and obtain prompt answers. You can also stop by the Singapore Airlines check-in desk. The following services are offered by the Bangkok International Airport:
- Flight Ticket Booking
- Flight Ticket Cancellation
- Flight Ticket Rescheduling
- Online Check-in
- Airport Counter Check-in
- Airport Self Service Kiosk Check-in
- Unaccompanied Minor Service
- Baggage Allowance
- Duty Free Allowance
- Flight Information
- Airport Lounges
- Visa Information
- Missing Luggage
- Immigration Services
- In-Flight Wifi
- Airport Wifi
- In-Flight Entertainment
- Airport Facilities
- Delayed Flights
- Visa on Arrival
- First & Business Class Enquiries
- Economy Class Seats Enquiries
- KrisFlyer Membership Services
- In-Flight Meals
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No. The Singapore Airlines Bangkok operates only Monday – Friday: 8:15 am to 5:15 pm.
Yes, passengers can book infant reservations at the office. If booking a last minute reservation, it must be completed up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
You need to present the birth certificate, If not, you need a provisional letter from the local health office.
Simply head to the Singapore airlines ticketing office 3 hours before your arrival. Report the lost baggage complaint. You will receive a PIR report. This will help you track your request.
All Singapore airlines operated flights can be canceled at the airline’s counter. Ask the Singapore Airlines agency to cancel the reservation, at least 90 minutes before departure to claim a refund. No refund is entertained if the passenger is marked no-show.
Singapore Airlines Offices Other Locations
- Singapore Airlines Delhi Office
- Singapore Airlines Phnom Penh Office
- Singapore Airlines Hanoi Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Changi
- Singapore Airlines Moscow Office
- Singapore Airlines Bucharest Office
- Singapore Airlines Istanbul Office
- Singapore Airlines Paris Office
- Singapore Airlines Pune Office
- Singapore Airlines Zurich Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Cebu
- Singapore Airlines Bandar Seri Begawan Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Mandalay
- Singapore Airlines Frankfurt Office
- Singapore Airlines Johannesburg Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Penang
- Singapore Airlines Office in Chittagong
- Singapore Airlines Brisbane Office
- Singapore Airlines Goa Office
- Singapore Airlines Copenhagen Office
- Singapore Airlines Milan Office
- Singapore Airlines Sydney Office
- Singapore Airlines Baku Office
- Singapore Airlines Munich Office
- Singapore Airlines Bratislava Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Kansai
- Singapore Airlines Athens Office
- Singapore Airlines Guangzhou Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Egypt
- Singapore Airlines Office in Dulles
- Singapore Airlines Office in Perth
- Singapore Airlines Hong Kong Office
- Singapore Airlines Dhaka Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Davao
- Singapore Airlines Los Angeles Office
- Singapore Airlines Jakarta Office
- Singapore Airlines Christchurch Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Cairns
- Singapore Airlines Canberra Office
- Singapore Airlines Jeddah Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Bandung
- Singapore Airlines Office in Brazil
- Singapore Airlines Fukuoka Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Korea
- Singapore Airlines Office in Bali
- Singapore Airlines Vienna Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Yogyakarta
- Singapore Airlines Cape Town Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Sri Lanka
- Singapore Airlines Kolkata Office
- Singapore Airlines Wellington Office
- Singapore Airlines Amsterdam Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Hyderabad
- Singapore Airlines Dublin Office
- Singapore Airlines Jalandhar Office
- Singapore Airlines Osaka Office
- Singapore Airlines Sofia Office
- Singapore Airlines Shanghai Office
- Singapore Airlines Siem Reap Office
- Singapore Airlines Prague Office
- Singapore Airlines Mumbai Office
- Singapore Airlines Dubai Office
- Singapore Airlines Riyadh Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Trivandrum
- Singapore Airlines Kiev Office
- Singapore Airlines Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Coimbatore
- Singapore Airlines Denpasar Office
- Singapore Airlines Male Office
- Singapore Airlines Yangon Office
- Singapore Airlines Surabaya Office
- Singapore Airlines Manila Office
- Singapore Airlines London Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Toronto
- Singapore Airlines Taipei Office
- Singapore Airlines Adelaide Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Puerto Rico
- Singapore Airlines Office in Brunei
- Singapore Airlines Warsaw Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Vancouver
- Singapore Airlines Stockholm Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Medan
- Singapore Airlines Office in Phuket
- Singapore Airlines Office in Darwin
- Singapore Airlines Office in Sweden
- Singapore Airlines Chennai Office
- Singapore Airlines Abu Dhabi Office
- Singapore Airlines Beijing Office
- Singapore Airlines Seoul Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Trichy
- Singapore Airlines Ahmedabad Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Kathmandu
- Singapore Airlines Dusseldorf Office
- Singapore Airlines Rome Office
- Singapore Airlines Auckland Office
- Singapore Airlines Cairo Office
- Singapore Airlines Tokyo Office
- Singapore Airlines Houston Office
- Singapore Airlines St.Peterburg Office
- Singapore Airlines New York Office
- Singapore Airlines Melbourne Office
- Singapore Airlines Oslo Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Vadodara
- Singapore Airlines Barcelona Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Berlin
- Singapore Airlines Nagoya Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Kochi
- Singapore Airlines Kuwait Office
- Singapore Airlines Bengaluru Office
- Singapore Airlines Kuala Lumpur Office
- Singapore Airlines San Francisco Office
- Singapore Airlines Mauritius Office
- Singapore Airlines Brussels Office
- Singapore Airlines Manchester Office